Ask Keyser - 2017 Fantasy Questions Thread

keysersoze3421

Just now, dtait93 said:

It did, but take a closer look. After they acquired him yes, they did go from allowing 138 yds/g to 98 yds/g. However if you take out the games they played against Cincinnati's trash can o-line and whatever it was Cleveland tried putting on the field last year, they gave up 115 yds/g. The Giants will have a much better o-line and offensive weapons as a whole than both of those teams so I like Barkley to go for over 100 yards and a TD. I would play him.

Good point. I think I will. 

5 minutes ago, holt_bruce81 said:

So over the past few days I’ve been getting more and more excited about Jamaal Williams. Seems like he’s for sure going to take over that backfield. 

Am I wrong? Is he just an average, fringe top 20 fantasy RB? 

Thinking about offering Rex and Emmanuel for him. 

What does the rest of your roster look like?

11 minutes ago, holt_bruce81 said:

So over the past few days I’ve been getting more and more excited about Jamaal Williams. Seems like he’s for sure going to take over that backfield. 

Am I wrong? Is he just an average, fringe top 20 fantasy RB? 

Thinking about offering Rex and Emmanuel for him. 

I think he's a good guy to target, but no guarantee. Jones is still the more explosive back out of the pairing, and I don't think that you can completely count out Montgomery from snaking touches. It's a little crowded, but you're basically getting a 2 game audition to see if he blows up. And he could, but it's still iffy. 

I really like Sanders this year, so I probably wouldn't offer him up, but Rex and something else I'd do just to see if he does blow up. 

9 minutes ago, holt_bruce81 said:

@dtait93

RBs: Miller, Rex, Chris Thompson, Gillislee 

WRs: Antonio, Julio, TY, Sanders, Woods, Cole

Not saying the guy would accept it, but I’m thinking about throwing it out there. It’s Standard scoring 

It's kind of a crap shoot tbh. There's just no way to know what's going to happen with Rex or Jamaal given how much uncertainty there is in both backfields especially once Jones gets back. If you really like him I would try getting him for just Sanders straight up first because your RB's are so weak and your WR's are so deep. What do his WR's look like?

5 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

It's kind of a crap shoot tbh. There's just no way to know what's going to happen with Rex or Jamaal given how much uncertainty there is in both backfields especially once Jones gets back. If you really like him I would try getting him for just Sanders straight up first because your RB's are so weak and your WR's are so deep. What do his WR's look like?

He's got a really good group too...

DeAndre, Tyreek, Thielen...Edelman is his only WR on his bench 

2 minutes ago, holt_bruce81 said:

He's got a really good group too...

DeAndre, Tyreek, Thielen...Edelman is his only WR on his bench 

Maybe he'll pull the trigger then to give him more depth. Should have asked in the last post, but what do his RB's look like? If I were him and you offered me Rex and Sanders for him I would accept it, I feel like your giving up a bit too much for such a big question mark.

9 minutes ago, dtait93 said:

Maybe he'll pull the trigger then to give him more depth. Should have asked in the last post, but what do his RB's look like? If I were him and you offered me Rex and Sanders for him I would accept it, I feel like your giving up a bit too much for such a big question mark.

Melvin Gordon, Jamaal, Chubb, Dion, Alf...

Got another trade I'm thinking of if you don't mind..

I give: Ty Hilton, Lamar Miller

I get: Conner/Bell 

Feel like that might be to much. 

11 minutes ago, holt_bruce81 said:

R

Tough one. I would pull the trigger on the offer, but idk if he will accept it. TY is still a question mark given that we still don't know what Luck will look like and Bell/Conner is a big upgrade over Miller. At the end of the day it's hard to go wrong when you get a stud in return.

Edit: Actually I would hold off, just read that Bell is looking like he could miss significant time

1 hour ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Honestly, I'm very tempted to take that, but I'm not a Hilton fan. Would depend on your wide receivers.

Archived