Ask Keyser - 2017 Fantasy Questions Thread

keysersoze3421

Few questions for you gents:

1) Which group do you like better and why? Standard scoring

Barkley/Adams/Mixon/Drake

Brown/Freeman/Mixon/Freeman

2) Who do you see having a better year, Kenyan Drake or Royce Freeman? Gase stated Drake will see about 15-20 carries and 6-8 targets a game so the initial fear of splitting work with Gore seems to have been squashed with that statement. However Freeman has had a nice preseason himself and looks to be the featured back in Denver. Who ya got and why?

3) For standard leagues, in what order would you rank Thomas, Baldwin, Robinson, Cooper, Gordon, and Jones Jr.?

1 hour ago, dtait93 said:

2) Who do you see having a better year, Kenyan Drake or Royce Freeman? Gase stated Drake will see about 15-20 carries and 6-8 targets a game so the initial fear of splitting work with Gore seems to have been squashed with that statement. However Freeman has had a nice preseason himself and looks to be the featured back in Denver. Who ya got and why?

3) For standard leagues, in what order would you rank Thomas, Baldwin, Robinson, Cooper, Gordon, and Jones Jr.?

1. I like group #1 better. I feel Like it’ll be the more consistent group for you. The situation in Denver kinda scares me, I think Freeman Will eventually get the bulk of the carries, but when exactly is that going to be? Week 1? Week 5? 

2. Drake, because of the reason I listed Above. Drake is going to be the featured back in Miami and should see 15-18 touches like you said from the get go. 

3. This is actually pretty tough, I’d probably go....1. Cooper 2. Baldwin 3. Gordon 3. Jones 4. Robinson 5. Thomas 

Grill into me Key!

12 Team Full PPR, drafted 7th.

QB Matt Ryan (11)

WR Odell Beckam Jr. (1)

WR A.J. Green (2)

RB Kenyan Drake (3)

RB Alex Collins (5)

TE David Njoku (6)

Flex Dion Lewis (4)

K Matt Prater (15)

DEF Seattle (14)

BENCH

WR Pierre Garcon (7)

WR Will Fuller Jr. (8)

WR Nelson Agholor (9)

RB Ronald Jones II (10)

TE Austin Sefarian-Jenkins (12)

QB Blake Bortles (13)

5 hours ago, steelcurtain29 said:

A lot of people seem to be souring on Graham. What gives? Rodgers loves TE's and can make even the worst of the bunch look good. Why wouldn't he fit great in GB system

I think its mostly because GB has had a decent TE in years therefore the #s aren't there to make it look like Rodgers throws to them. I think Graham will be a fine TE

4 hours ago, dtait93 said:

I'd prefer the 1st group but its very close. 

There is no chance Drake gets 20 carries a game. His team is simply not that good and there aren't that many RBs that get 320 carries

Baldwin-Thomas-Cooper-Gordon-Robinson-Jones but honestly I'm not crazy about any of them at their ADP

3 hours ago, holt_bruce81 said:

1. I like group #1 better. I feel Like it’ll be the more consistent group for you. The situation in Denver kinda scares me, I think Freeman Will eventually get the bulk of the carries, but when exactly is that going to be? Week 1? Week 5? 

2. Drake, because of the reason I listed Above. Drake is going to be the featured back in Miami and should see 15-18 touches like you said from the get go. 

3. This is actually pretty tough, I’d probably go....1. Cooper 2. Baldwin 3. Gordon 3. Jones 4. Robinson 5. Thomas 

Are you confident Cooper thrives in Grudens offense? Or are you just sort of meh about the other options?

Also does Baldwin’s knee scare you at all?

22 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I'd prefer the 1st group but its very close. 

There is no chance Drake gets 20 carries a game. His team is simply not that good and there aren't that many RBs that get 320 carries

Baldwin-Thomas-Cooper-Gordon-Robinson-Jones but honestly I'm not crazy about any of them at their ADP

So how many touches do you think is realistic for Drake? Do you like him over Royce?

Archived