Standard, 12 team

QB & TE streaming
RB - Gordan
RB - Fournette
WR - Fitzgerald
WR - J Gordan
WR - K Stills
Flex - Ajayi
Bench - John Brown WR, Crabtree WR, Garcon WR, Ingram RB (sus)
#1 Wavier Priority available.
Thoughts?

Your bench is really solid, I might be starting Brown. 

So, In my work league I have to fill the Joe Mixon spot.... with Kerryon Johnson and Rex Burkhead on my bench. The two top RBs on the waiver wire are Buck Allen and Marlon Mack. The two top WRs on the wire (no idea how) are Josh Gordon and Doug Baldwin. 

My team:

QB: Jared Goff
RB: Christian McCaffrey 
RB: Kerryon Johnson
WR: Odell Beckham 
WR: Tyreek Hill
TE: David Njoku
Flex: Kenny Golloday
DST: Bears 

Bench:
Jaguars DST 
Rex Burkhead RB
Joe Mixon RB
Julian Edelman WR 
Corey Davis WR 

- Really need an RB, I like Kerryon but I feel like it'll take a few more weeks for him to get his 15+ touches. I really REALLY want to snag up one of those WRs, but the problem is...I have no idea who to drop. I mean I know, pretty much the #1 rule in fantasy football is that you don't carry 2 defenses' but it's the Jags and Bears...If I play matchups with those 2, I'm in really good shape. Is the guy to drop Rex Burkhead? or is it Corey Davis? 

17 hours ago, BillSabre said:

Who you want for ROS  (PPR)

Keelan Cole

Marquise Goodwin 

I really like Goodwin, have all off season, but I have no idea what is going on with that health. I also liked him slightly more in standard leagues, however. Right now, with the injury, the league being a ppr, I'll probably side with Cole here. 

Is Ryan Fitzpatrick fools gold?  Is he legit with this TB receiving core?  Is he a wait and see after the Pittsburgh game?  I have him on my team only because I have Winston on my team and had him as insurance in case my starting QB went down with an injury. Just wanted your guys take on him and if I should start him this week (I have Derek Carr as my other QB).

Peace!!!

5 minutes ago, holt_bruce81 said:

So before the games on sunday...I dropped Keelan Cole for Alfred Blue. 

Just felt like I needed to protect myself at RB because I'm so thin at that position. And Cole was the 5th or 6th WR for me and likely never going to crack my starting lineup. 

Was this a dumb move?

You know how I felt about Blue, but that being said, if Cole was unlikely to crack your lineup, I don't view it as a particularly bad move at the time. Obviously now there may have been some trade value for Cole (and if not now, I think another solid week with the byes coming up would have presented him some at that point) and maybe you could have managed better value that way, but that's pure conjecture. The unfortunate part is that while you probably didn't hurt your team with this move since he wasn't ever going to play, you could have helped another team who may have been thin at wide receiver, but that's kind of unavoidable. 

My RB situation right now is 

RB1: Kamara

RB2: Gio Bernard (I have Mixon regularly here)

Flex: Derrick Henry atm

I have all of my 200 FAB points and Corey Clement is a free agent. I am trying to decide how much he is worth to me and if he has potential as an RB2 should Ajayi go down. I also think he might be a better flex option most weeks then Henry. Thoughts?

My Bench RBs are Frank Gore and Tarik Cohen

46 minutes ago, Daimonas said:

do i go for the desean jackson pickup while dropping tyler lockett? I have mike evans, golladay with doug baldwin on the bench

also at this point do i just drop leveon bell?

I would drop Jackson for Lockette, yes. I just don't like Seattle's offense at all. 

No, do not drop Bell. At worst, you should definitely be able to get some trade value for him from someone who is open to that risk. But it's also only been 2 weeks. There's a big difference between 2 weeks and 10. He could come back any time between then and now. What if he only misses 4 games? Way too early to be talking about dropping Bell at this point. 

40 minutes ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

RoS would you rather have Edelman or Josh Gordon in a PPR league? Looking into a trade.

Edelman for me in a full PPR. Of course it's a big assumption that he comes back and just is what he was, but I'm not fully buying the Gordon in ne thing yet. Both are worth the pickup of course, but I just like Edelman more

Archived