Ask Keyser - 2017 Fantasy Questions Thread

keysersoze3421

9 hours ago, Forge said:

I'm going with a pure gut play on the first one and saying Jimmy G. Seems a bit crazy to sit Brees, but on the road at a division rival makes it a little easier to stomach. Brees should really be the play, but like I said, just going with my gut on this one with nothing really to support it. 

I'd go Stafford over Wentz. I like both matchups, but I'm not big on inserting any player immediately back into the starting lineup when coming off a major injury. Too many questions. I think Stafford should have a nice game statistically. 

Thanks for this. I have the same problem with Stafford/Wentz. I too would roll with Jimmy-G especially if Goodwin is back

3 minutes ago, Danger said:

Damn you just couldn't make it easy could you? Lol Seriously though, I dont think it changes anything. I know Murray will be the guy vs a bad team but he likely won't get the garbage time stats if they are at all concerned about Cook's health. Thats a great 5 to start no matter what

2 hours ago, Incarcerated_Scarface said:

I always have the mentality in FF that you stick with your studs. It's week 3 now and David Johnson looks like a bust. I'll keep starting him for another game or two before I decide to bench him if he doesn't put up numbers. How long should you stick with a top pick that isn't producing?

Not sure of your scoring system, but DJ should have had at least a serviceable week 1. Obviously, last week was a tough game (and this week will likely be too with CHI), but I would have faith in the long run. DJ will be fine.

2 minutes ago, Soggust said:

Not sure of your scoring system, but DJ should have had at least a serviceable week 1. Obviously, last week was a tough game (and this week will likely be too with CHI), but I would have faith in the long run. DJ will be fine.

PPR. I'll be starting him until I get tired of him burning me. 

Archived