Ask Keyser - 2017 Fantasy Questions Thread

keysersoze3421

1 minute ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Ahhh I actually made this trade. I bought into Crowell enough for him to be my RB2, so I think Dez will give me that bonafied WR1, with Crabtree at WR2 and flex options of Woodhead, Williams and Snead. Which I'm perfectly ok with. This is also me furthering my belief that Zeke won't be suspended.

I don't hate the trade or anything, I just think HOward is going to be a nice piece in a ppr league and I think he'll outscore Dez by a decent amount (especially if Zeke isn't suspeneded) 

This Zeke thing is interesting.  Yes he's going for the delayed suspension but Brady didn't get his reduced just delayed.  If they come back and say we'll reduce it to two games this year if you drop the legal battle and if not we're keeping it at 6.  He may lose 6 games next year after losing in court a la Brady.  It seems like if he was smart he might take two now rather than 6 next year.  Just like Brady I don't think he can win this from what I'm hearing.  The way the CBA is written he may be out of luck.

I'd take two and move on.

6 minutes ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Probably gonna do the Ajayi for TY Montgomery and Derek Carr trade..I just think Montgomery is going to go off this year. 

Carr isn't that valuable...he's no more then a matchup type qb. You're losing on that trade by a bit.

Whos available at qb on the wire?......Dalton/Palmer/Cutler?

one more draft to go after this, I know you wont like it but I took Zeke in the 1st round, 10 man ppr league picked 5th

QB Luck (13) Wentz (15)

RB Zeke (1) Howard (2) Mixon (5) Abdullah (8) Perkins (9) Henry (11)

WR Pryor (3) D-Hop (4) M. Bryant (6) T. Williams (10) Kupp (12) Ginn Jr (14)

TE Graham (7)

K Vinatieri

D/ST Eagles 

Lemme know your thoughts or upgrades. Thanks as always!

30 minutes ago, AlanFanecaFan said:

Carr isn't that valuable...he's no more then a matchup type qb. You're losing on that trade by a bit.

Whos available at qb on the wire?......Dalton/Palmer/Cutler?

Cutler is available...Flacco, Wentz, Bradford as well. 

Carr would go nice with Eli. Could just play matchups with the two during the season. 

12 minutes ago, holt_bruce81 said:

Cutler is available...Flacco, Wentz, Bradford as well. 

Carr would go nice with Eli. Could just play matchups with the two during the season. 

Dolphins face a lot of good offenses 1st half of season...they're gonna have to score pts...cutler isn't a bad option.

Bradford as well with a cake schedule to start year.

Just my opinion...don't do it, Ajayi even with his warts, is pretty much locked into 250-300 touches this year as long as he's healthy. He's a solid rb1 and worth more than that trade.

My league just changed to 20 people!?  each person plays 1 player at each position (2 bench spots)...

I pick 6th (snake rounds)..  

My question: do I pick a RB 1st round, WR 2nd round?  when do I start picking a QB?   I think w/ 20 people - after round 3, there's not much left  ???   

PPR.... draft is tomorrow evening   

Thanks!

Got roped into a small(8-team) family league. Standard, non-ppr, only wrinkle is our flex is RB/WR/TE

Don't know our order, do you think the strategy changes at all? I normally wait a long time on QB/TE but i feel like in a smaller league everyone has good RB/WRs but if you can get a Top-4 QB/TE that will separate you. Do you think the strategy changes at all in smaller leagues?

15 minutes ago, K9 said:

My league just changed to 20 people!?  each person plays 1 player at each position (2 bench spots)...

My question: do I pick a RB 1st round, WR 2nd round?  when do I start picking a QB?   I think w/ 20 people - after round 3, there's not much left  ???   

Thanks!

I think if there are just 2 bench spots no one drafts a backup QB. I do think there are 20 start-worthy QBs. If you have practically no bench you will want the best RB/WRs you can piece together. 

2 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I think if there are just 2 bench spots no one drafts a backup QB. I do think there are 20 start-worthy QBs. If you have practically no bench you will want the best RB/WRs you can piece together. 

Thanks!

Thank you!!  so basically, wait to pick up a QB until at least the 4th round...Other than a few QBs, there prob isn't much of a difference between a #5 QB and #12 QB  ?  

2 minutes ago, K9 said:

Thanks!

Thank you!!  so basically, wait to pick up a QB until at least the 4th round...Other than a few QBs, there prob isn't much of a difference between a #5 QB and #12 QB  ?  

I have never done a league so large but that would be my thinking. RB/WRs get hurt a lot more than QBs so i would assume your 2 bench spots would be a RBs/WRs

Is your starting lineup just this?

1 QB:

1 RB:

1 WR:

1 TE:

1 DST:

1 Kicker:

2 BE

If you don't have a flex that might make the QB more valuable than i initially thought

8 minutes ago, Buffalo Viking said:

Trade Question:

I'm offering McCaffrey and Decker for Cooks and Bernard.

My team:

QB: Newton

RB: Bell, Hyde, McCaffrey, West, Sproles

WR: Benjamin, Bryant, Jordan Matthews, Decker, Corey Davis

It is full PPR.

Is it a good deal?

Dont suppose he'd take Hyde instead? Feel like Caff is PPR gold. Basically you go from starting Caff to starting Cooks. That probably works out for you but if you could get rid of Hyde instead I would. Don't think Bernard gives you much but don't think Decker does a lot with so many mouths to feed in Tennessee. 

Archived