aSK anything: 5.0: Designated Steve-vivor

Heimdallr

On 12/8/2017 at 8:03 AM, Virginia Viking said:

I think I have reached my 10 year anniversary!  I think...maybe...well, darn...I can't remember!!!!

Virginia, you don't have a signature picture, but here is a 10 Year badge for you to use in place of it.  If you get a signature and want me to add it, just let me know.  My vision isn't as good as it used to be so I can't make the full-fledged signatures anymore, but if you get one from someone else in the Sig/Avatar Forum just let me know and I'll attach the badge for you. 

xbe6ih.png

6 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

And here you go!  (By the way, how do you do that thing where you quote someone's name where it shows up in blue like that?)

If any other members of Valhalla need the 10 Year patch added to their sig, just let me know. 

2e512r7.png

Thanks!!

If you type "@" and then the name, they will be tagged. @Heimdallr

10 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

Virginia, you don't have a signature picture, but here is a 10 Year badge for you to use in place of it.  If you get a signature and want me to add it, just let me know.  My vision isn't as good as it used to be so I can't make the full-fledged signatures anymore, but if you get one from someone else in the Sig/Avatar Forum just let me know and I'll attach the badge for you. 

xbe6ih.png

Thanks Buck!  I just put in a request for a signature picture.

6 minutes ago, Virginia Viking said:

Thanks Buck!  I just put in a request for a signature picture.

No problem VV.  Just let me know when it's ready and I will add it for you, or you can have the artist who is making your sig add it too.  Either way works for me. 

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone ever been stuck in an elevator before? I was stuck yesterday with 9 other people for 1 hour and 50 minutes. Were apparently stuck between floors 1 and 2, and I work on the 31st floor of my building. We are the first stop in that elevator bank. When we had been in there and some folks were starting to get more anxious than you would like (understandably), we pried the doors open, and magically we were 6 inches below the first floor. I was fine - I'm not a panicky person - but some people were letting the building staff and FD have it because we had to let ourselves out. It was definitely an interesting experience.

4 minutes ago, JDBrocks said:

Has anyone ever been stuck in an elevator before? I was stuck yesterday with 9 other people for 1 hour and 50 minutes. Were apparently stuck between floors 1 and 2, and I work on the 31st floor of my building. We are the first stop in that elevator bank. When we had been in there and some folks were starting to get more anxious than you would like (understandably), we pried the doors open, and magically we were 6 inches below the first floor. I was fine - I'm not a panicky person - but some people were letting the building staff and FD have it because we had to let ourselves out. It was definitely an interesting experience.

humans can be odd creatures under stress.

23 minutes ago, JDBrocks said:

It does seem weird that it took them 2 hours to respond, especially if you were in a major building, and not on a high floor.