4 minutes ago, SpeightTheVillain said:

And also I'm on that Nikola Jokic efficiency numbers

Norm at a like every .04 posts.

I'm at a like every 4th post.

Get at me bruh.

He sleeps his way to the top. Not much more than a 2 bit whore

1 minute ago, Sasquatch said:

God I hope not.  Maybe I just jinxed us by posting that :$

4 DT sets. Take that NFL. He can probably get Capers to do him a favor and give it a cool name. Diesel or something

1 minute ago, NormSizedMidget said:

4 DT sets. Take that NFL. He can probably get Capers to do him a favor and give it a cool name. Diesel or something

Put Capers on retainer for the “cool but worthless defensive sets” division.  I do like Diesel though.  Patent that sucker Norm!

25 minutes ago, skibrett15 said:

Can anyone explain why quinton dial is a hot commodity this offseason?

Probably just a cheap serviceable option.  Every team needs bench DL.  He probably has shown enough in his two seasons that teams will be comfortable putting him out there and won't have to worry about getting a 4-7th round rookie ready to play in year 1.  I would have liked him back, but we signed Wilkerson and our rotational guys look to be Lowry and Adams.

1 minute ago, DavidatMIZZOU said:

Probably just a cheap serviceable option.  Every team needs bench DL.  He probably has shown enough in his two seasons that teams will be comfortable putting him out there and won't have to worry about getting a 4-7th round rookie ready to play in year 1.  I would have liked him back, but we signed Wilkerson and our rotational guys look to be Lowry and Adams.

Yeah he isn't going to break the bank. Just a serviceable back-up. I think they hope Adams fills his spot nicely. I'm pretty down on Lowery though, doesn't offer much based on his performance last season

1 minute ago, SpeightTheVillain said:
4 minutes ago, DavidatMIZZOU said:

Yeah he isn't going to break the bank. Just a serviceable back-up. I think they hope Adams fills his spot nicely. I'm pretty down on Lowery though, doesn't offer much based on his performance last season

I am not sure that the new GB defense will not be more DL on the field.   Clark/Daniels/Wilkerson/Adams/Lowry   still need another for that group IMO.

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

I am not sure that the new GB defense will not be more DL on the field.   Clark/Daniels/Wilkerson/Adams/Lowry   still need another for that group IMO.

Even if so, I'd rather get a 5th-7th round rookie on a contract in the thousands and see what we can coach up. We have pressing secondary needs to spend the cap on right now. 

If we are going to run a classic 4 man front, we definitely need more DE types.  Right now we would have a lot of DT types and Perry, maybe Biegel and Odom as DE types? Maybe Lowry could make an Aaron Kampman kind of transition? I don't think Matthews or Fackrell would fare very well rushing from that position consistently.

[edit] I forgot about Reggie Gilbert.  He might be able to play at DE.

Archived