2018 Free Agency - Prospects for GB

Sasquatch

Just now, Packerraymond said:

He never was a draft prospect, never played college ball. Got hurt in HS and went straight to semi pro.

I just read something that his coach said he only played 8 games in a passing system and got a WAS tryout. Don't lie brah.lol you could be right. I just laughed that 4.5 at 6 7. 

Just now, NormSizedMidget said:

I just read something that his coach said he only played 8 games in a passing system and got a WAS tryout. Don't lie brah.lol you could be right. I just laughed that 4.5 at 6 7. 

Tommy Breaux is not Delvin lol. Delvin committed to LSU, had a spine injury in HS, never played at LSU, got cleared a few years later and played arena ball for the New Orleans Voodoo I believe, then got a tryout with the Saints and made the team.

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

Tommy Breaux is not Delvin lol. Delvin committed to LSU, had a spine injury in HS, never played at LSU, got cleared a few years later and played arena ball for the New Orleans Voodoo I believe, then got a tryout with the Saints and made the team.

Yeah I know dude lol. We just got our wires crossed. I was just saying that guy was freaky and I never heard of him

I know you think I'm stupid but did you really think I thought he was a 6 foot 7 corner from 2008. Ouch!

2 minutes ago, NormSizedMidget said:

Yeah I know dude lol. We just got our wires crossed. I was just saying that guy was freaky and I never heard of him

I know you think I'm stupid but did you really think I thought he was a 6 foot 7 corner from 2008. Ouch!

He's no Michael Clark.

3 minutes ago, ChaRisMa said:

Cohen is a big time loser. Sad!

Tim Van Vooren is really good. You can tell he gets it. Wes Hod also top notch.

I've always liked Wes too. He flies under the radar for some reason it seems

10 minutes ago, NormSizedMidget said:

I'm blocked by justo. He didn't like that I told him his entire secret system is straight jacked from Waldo

Not a lot of people around here know that anymore. It is 100% from Waldo. That was interesting when it first came out but I don't think it's held up to the test of time.

Archived