2018 Free Agency - Prospects for GB

Sasquatch

1 minute ago, Donzo said:

Odd, there's no confusion about Zettel's claim... I don't know how you could miss that?!?

Here's a link for ya: https://www.education.com/magazine/article/fifth-grade-reading-comprehension/

Dude, we’ve all known about this since the news broke.  What’s odd, is your original post to Cheech made it seem like you were confused about it, so I tried doing a good thing.  SMFH.

6 minutes ago, Cheech said:

I've been down these rabbit holes before.  I've entertained it long enough.

I've said my peace.  I'm done.  

Rabbit hole?... Nah, it's a cheech hole.

Again, you made up a bunch of nonsense to fuel your agenda to hate on Fackrell... I just asked you to backup your nonsense. Your response is to play the victim card and exit.

Again, a cheech hole.

5 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

Dude, we’ve all known about this since the news broke.  What’s odd, is your original post to Cheech made it seem like you were confused about it, so I tried doing a good thing.  SMFH.

Sport, I was clearly asking for proof of the spin cheech put on the claim, not on the claim itself... If you missed that, that's your issue... Buy, ya, SMFH.

12 minutes ago, Donzo said:

Sport, I was clearly asking for proof of the spin cheech put on the claim, not on the claim itself... If you missed that, that's your issue... Buy, ya, SMFH.

Yeah, I must have missed that.  For the record, I have no comment on why GB put in a claim for Zettel as it relates to Fackrell - I don’t have inside information from 1265 to know their reasons. 

As far as this being “my issue” folks around here know I don’t have issues with most folks - I interject into other's conversations to try and bring clarity - not condescension.  You clearly missed that in my post - that’s your issue.

Maybe the Zettel claim was to add another player to the DL and bump Lowry down a notch?

Maybe the Zettel claim was to add another player overall to the D rotation and allow some more variability in combinations for game day actives vs various teams and would allow GB to move a WR to PS after being cut and clearing waivers?

Who the neck knows why exactly GB made the claim for Zettel.

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Maybe the Zettel claim was to add another player to the DL and bump Lowry down a notch?

Maybe the Zettel claim was to add another player overall to the D rotation and allow some more variability in combinations for game day actives vs various teams and would allow GB to move a WR to PS after being cut and clearing waivers?

Who the neck knows why exactly GB made the claim for Zettel.

Exactly, and your guess is as good as any I’ve heard.  Would’ve liked to see it play out actually.

10 hours ago, incognito_man said:

This is why Twitter sucks. Nobody can deduce anything from that tweet. It's spin from a frickin clickbait journalist.

If I chopped quotes and ended them with ellipses I can make anything sound like anything too...

True but it's been well documented how those guys, at least Matthews, feel about the EDGE depth. Earlier this year he basically said straight out the depth "isn't that good" or something to that effect.

11 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

I'll be honest. I'm not even entirely ready to write Fackrell off as a guy that can get pressure. I don't think he will, but stranger things have happened than a guy having the light go on in his third year. I know he's practically ancient, but he does offer you something and I do think you move him into that Inside/Outside hybrid role, if (when) Clay goes down. He's a decent enough backup in that spot. 

Personally, i truly believe the guy is just too "soft" in the sense he doesn't have the temperament for EDGE. To effectively play that position you either need to be a good athlete like Matthews, have dominant power (like Perry's game) or you at least need to be a mean SOB. Fackrell doesn't have the better than average physical traits and he just doesn't have that temperament. I thought it spoke volumes when Moss basically called him out last year for essentially what I'm talking about.

Archived