College Football - 2017 - IS HERE!

Texas_OutLaw7

40 minutes ago, The_Slamman said:

Not a good showing by the PAC 12 this year... just getting dominated.  

I can’t stop thinking about how poorly USC has been coached this year. It’s almost as if they won 11 games despite Helton’s inability to coach and Tee Martin’s inability to be creative. Had those two done anything to stretch the field on offense (as opposed to throwing nothing but short and/or sideline passes), Ohio State wouldn’t have had a prayer in last night’s game. 

My wolverines looked terrible. Honestly couldn’t believe how fast they self destructed late in the game. QB issues all season though. I am a firm believer that Harbaugh is on the hot seat next season. He has to show he can ball with the big boys and beat OSU also. If you can’t do that he’s done

7 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

For all the stud recruits Bama gets, they suck at finding QBs. Ridley probably can't wait to leave.

Da'Ron Payne is a stud.

Zeke and Sony Micheal would be a great 1-2 punch.

I agree about Da’Ron Payne. Good god can he play. The same (obviously) goes for Roquon Smith. 

Also, Jalen Hurts is absolutely HORRIBLE. He’s making the Les Miles era LSU QBs look like Heisman Trophy candidates. Seriously, Calvin Ridley should declare for the draft at halftime and save himself any further inability to display his talents.

And Jake Fromm is really impressive for a true freshman. He’s making some gutsy throws tonight.

Archived