The Reuben Foster Legal File Thread

J-ALL-DAY

Just now, 49erurtaza said:

Maybe not the smartest thing that we cut Bow.

Bowman seemed washed up though. Wasn't a great fit for the scheme either. I'm not too upset about it. We all better hope that Malcolm Smith plays more like his Seattle days than his Oakland days

What sucks is he may be the best talent on the team. The defense is completely different when he is on the field. Going to be interesting how Lynch and company handle this. Gut feeling? I think they keep him but he's on his last strike. Any lesser player probably gets released. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

What sucks is he may be the best talent on the team. The defense is completely different when he is on the field. Going to be interesting how Lynch and company handle this. Gut feeling? I think they keep him but he's on his last strike. Any lesser player probably gets released. 

If the allegations are true, then he was arrested for felony domestic violence, marijuana possession (second time in last month or so), and possession of an assault rifle. How would they justify keeping him and giving him another chance? If true, that is four strikes in the past month.

In less than a year: 

Diluted sample at combine

Thrown out of combine

Nightclub incident (he did nothing wrong here, goes to behavior and placing himself in higher risk situations)

Arrested for weed

Possibly arrested for dv, assault rifle, more weed

Just now, Pandomonium said:

regardless if he is kept or not, he will not play much once the nfl gets done raking him over the suspension  coals

DV, Weapons, more weed after last month.  If the NFL investigators confirm any of it, I'll support whatever judgment Goodell throws down.

Archived