BDL Discussion Thread 2018

Jlash

23 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

With the voting closed, I tallied up the scores and plugged them in the workbook schedule and standings sheet.  Hope that's cool.

might have to readjust a couple, i'm gonna have to go through some archives to see what we decided to do on this no comment thing

Just now, SirA1 said:

Owners are only required to comment in 5 matches. There isn't a requirement for non Owners as we actually want to encourage more voting not less. As Ted commented. If it's not an obvious Bot or Dupe account then it's good.

There are extenuating circumstances that make the votes in question invalid imo.  I can explain why in a PM.

3 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Owners are only required to comment in 5 matches. There isn't a requirement for non Owners as we actually want to encourage more voting not less. As Ted commented. If it's not an obvious Bot or Dupe account then it's good.

Hey Rags to be clear on this for future reference.

Owners are required to comment on 5 matchups but are they required to vote in all of them?

5 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Hey Rags to be clear on this for future reference.

Owners are required to comment on 5 matchups but are they required to vote in all of them?

IIRC, you have to vote in at least half.  We just wanted to avoid voting for no reason.

• Like 1