BDL Discussion Thread 2018

Jlash

2 minutes ago, SwoleXmad said:

FIFY. 

Come on, you have to admit that an offense with Henry, Rudolph, and Burton...Guice(who will be awesome I just know it), Ajayi, Miller, and Clement...Tyreek, Fuller, Godwin, Djax, Golladay..and a really solid OL would have been a thing of beauty.  

5 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Come on, you have to admit that an offense with Henry, Rudolph, and Burton...Guice(who will be awesome I just know it), Ajayi, Miller, and Clement...Tyreek, Fuller, Godwin, Djax, Golladay..and a really solid OL would have been a thing of beauty.  

You traded your most valuable OL anyway.

EDIT: to a freaking division rival of all teams

Edited by MD4L
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

You traded your most valuable OL anyway.

EDIT: to a freaking division rival of all teams

Yeah, but if I hadn't suffered all those injuries, I wouldn't have.  I'd have been buying.  Although Fisher is a very solid LT until Kolton comes into his own(I hope).

Plus, I am very happy with the right side of my OL in Linsley, Gabe, and Moton.  Van Roten has been really good this year for the Panthers as well, although he's in his 4th season so I can't RFA him.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Yeah, but if I hadn't suffered all those injuries, I wouldn't have.  I'd have been buying.  Although Fisher is a very solid LT until Kolton comes into his own(I hope).

Plus, I am very happy with the right side of my OL in Linsley, Gabe, and Moton.  Van Roten has been really good this year for the Panthers as well, although he's in his 4th season so I can't RFA him.

You don’t trade within the division. ?‍♂️ 

5 minutes ago, MD4L said:

All kidding aside, I feel your pain. Whether it’s Kelvin Benjamin being more hated than usual or Andy Levitre tearing his triceps after one game, maladies completely change a season.

If Guice or Ajayi or D'Onta don't get hurt, I likely go a different route.  Or if Lamar was putting up the type of numbers he has the past two weeks(dumb Hou OL finally not sucking).

58 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

With Case Keenum at QB, it wouldn't have mattered.