BDL Discussion Thread 2018

Jlash

7 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

Well you have AB, ODB, AJ, Julio and Hopkins who were pretty clearly imho the top 5 WRs coming into the season. Tyreek may have elevated himself into this category or he is right below.

Also being on par with Golden Tate doesn't give you the legit BDL #1 label. Legit #1s are imho, and I may have forgotten one or two, the aforementioned 6 and Hilton, Adams, Thomas, Jeffrey, Evans, Thielen, Diggs (in no order).

Golladay can get there fot sure but solid #2 is more likely. Again, imho

you know you listed two guys on the same team as legit ones, right, cause i want juju up there then  :)

Edited by bcb1213

3 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

Was always underused by KC but he was very reliable last year

He had 10/145/TD in Mahomes first start. Hard to play bc his skill set is similar to Tyreek and KC doesn’t lack for weapons.

1 hour ago, TedLavie said:

Well you have AB, ODB, AJ, Julio and Hopkins who were pretty clearly imho the top 5 WRs coming into the season. Tyreek may have elevated himself into this category or he is right below.

Also being on par with Golden Tate doesn't give you the legit BDL #1 label. Legit #1s are imho, and I may have forgotten one or two, the aforementioned 6 and Hilton, Adams, Thomas, Jeffrey, Evans, Thielen, Diggs (in no order).

Golladay can get there fot sure but solid #2 is more likely. Again, imho

I think Tyreek's improved route running has moved him into that top group.  I may be a teeny bit biased though.

I don't disagree with that grouping or your point about taking over from Golden, and we will just have to see if he keeps improving.