BDL Discussion Thread 2018

Jlash

25 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

That would be awesome but very complicated to do with people all around the globe.

Plus if you lose your connexion during the draft you would be pretty screwed

Proxy boards held by a 3rd party only to be used in timeouts? 

9 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

While it sounds awesome, I do actually have a day job during about 90% of the draft. I think video chatting a mock draft would be frowned upon.

Could you not stick it in on Sunday at the time of one of the NFL games (in the UK that would be either 6PM or 9.30PM) and then just tell peeps its an NFL thing. If they are like my gf they will nod there head and stop listening after that.

These are just random ideas more to generate some discussions and keep people from moaning about time otc than anything else :)

11 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

While it sounds awesome, I do actually have a day job during about 90% of the draft. I think video chatting a mock draft would be frowned upon.

Tell your boss to get over it.

JLash going with a QB free team this year.  Bold move.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Haha, I actually thought about that. 

Haha when I was doing my projected draft, I had you taking Ward right til the end and then I was like, nah, after what happened with Hargreaves surely he doesn't.  

Ward's a much better prospect though so there's that. 

1 minute ago, WFLukic said:

Ward's a much better prospect though so there's that.

I agree. I had very very similar grades on 3 players, Nelson, Ward and then another guy who I was see-sawing back and forth on with this pick. 

6 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I agree. I had very very similar grades on 3 players, Nelson, Ward and then another guy who I was see-sawing back and forth on with this pick. 

Iit's ok, you can name drop JT Barrett

Edited by bcb1213

Seoul Dragons:

QB: Matt Ryan
RB: Jordan Howard
WR: AJ Green
WR: TY Hilton
WR: Tyrell Williams
TE: Travis Kelce
LT: Ronnie Stanley
LG: Rodger Saffold
C: Alex Mack
RG: Kevin Zeitler
RT: Ryan Schraeder

DE: Melvin Ingram
DT: Gerald McCoy
DT: Geno Atkins
DE: Brian Orakpo
LB: Don’ta Hightower
LB: Nigel Bradham
CB: Darius Slay
CB: Kendall Fuller
CB: Robert Alford
S: Marcus Williams
S: Derrick Kindred

The weak link on this offense is Tyrell Williams and he's the 5th offensive option, which speaks a lot to the quality of this offense. Kelce, Green & Hilton is as good a trio as they come and Howard's a very good running back. The offensive line also boasts not weaknesses, with it being one of the strongest units in the BDL too. Ryan's 2016 seems more the outlier as he returned to his prior levels at 2017, which is about middle of the pack for BDL standards but more than enough to win a bizzbowl with.

On D, again another solid unit, though the secondary is a bit green and could be exposed. They could be susceptible against the run too with a somewhat light front, but that interior pass-rush is fearsome and Ingram on the edge along with (now Chubb/Barnett) will provide some serious gameplanning headaches.

Overall a strong team, with ample cap space & draft capital to add a decent contributor that can keep it in this spot. It would be an upset if this team wasn't one of the final 4.