Civilization Mafia - GAME OVER - Barbarians win!

Whicker

5 hours ago, Whicker said:

Current Resolution: Funding

Sciences – Wonders will be viewable one era prior to when they become buildable.

Arts – Each era, an extra Wonder will be made available

None – No event.

It is now the Resolution phase. Only votes for one of the above three options will count. Resolutions are passed by majority or by plurality at deadline. The deadline for this resolution is tonight at 8PM EST

Day 1 starts now

Found it for you @gopherwrestler

7 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Ok arts we get one new wonder?

and sciences we get to see the new wonder early?

I am trying to re-read what Whicker was sending when he was answering me earlier. 

Arts and Science are both completely separate. 

Today we have 5 Wonders/Roles available for us to "Build"....if we vote "Arts" we will probably have 6 available tomorrow (unless Whicker is planning to release less as the player list gets smaller)

If we vote "Science" we will be able to see what Wonders/Roles are available tomorrow. If there is a super good Wonder coming up tomorrow then we will want to "no build" today  to try and get higher up in Whickers build order to prevent mafia from getting it. 

I'm currently voting arts because we have a lot of civs alive right now so odds are we will be able to get most/all of the initial wonders that come up. If we vote science we learn about future Wonders - but so does the mafia. And voting none means that we will have less civ power roles while the mafia slowly uses their faction hit to lower our numbers. 

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

Ok I guess my main question still is, is it 6 new wonders? Or just one new extra one?

Arts

I'm assuming it's six new ones that correlate with the new time period.  And the more advanced the time period, the better the roles.  

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:

Ok I guess my main question still is, is it 6 new wonders? Or just one new extra one?

Arts

5 hours ago, Whicker said:

The eras are more for flavor than actual game mechanics. Each era (day) will bring a new resolution and new Wonders. Otherwise, there's nothing different from what we do every time.

After today the 5 current wonders will be given to 5 people as their role for the game. Each day will have brand new Wonders (not sure how many there will be each day....tomorrow there could be 6 or there could only be 1).

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I'm assuming it's six new ones that correlate with the new time period.  And the more advanced the time period, the better the roles.  

So would your last sentence be the down side of voting Art? We would be increasing the number of early era Wonders....which will likely go to civs....leaving the more powerful Wonders for the mafia. We will have to hope the early Wonders help us hunt down some scum 

Archived