Civilization Mafia - GAME OVER - Barbarians win!

Whicker

2 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Feels so right.

I think arts is better for town cause it gives the bigger player base more options.

Ok.

Yes, but it also gives mafia better chances to land a role. The only way we could try and prevent that is by coordinating moves which would also play into their hands. 

50 minutes ago, Raves said:

Can we just lynch Ruskie now because that is already annoying considering I've been talking about buying a house and the stress of it affecting me since like the Boondocks game.

We don’t lynch because someone is annoying. Otherwise ltbf would be lynched like d1 every game.

54 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Yes, but it also gives mafia better chances to land a role. The only way we could try and prevent that is by coordinating moves which would also play into their hands. 

mafia will get roles, for all we know the roles tomorrow are going to be better than the roles today, the only way to keep them from getting roles is to lynch them.  By increasing the number of roles we have access to, then we can at least start trying to use them to locate the mafia and lynch them, even though it does improve their chances of getting a role as well, though the role might not be all that useful for them and be used as a block against civs.  So either we give ourselves more roles to hunt scum with as honestly outside of the protector role none seem too great for civs, possibly the invest on death role as well, for today, we can look to do the science and see what is coming up so civs know when to look to put in on good roles compared to bidding on crap in the immediate, or we can continue to not have the ability to scum hunt and not know what's coming up to make an educated decision on what to try to build to help scum hunt.

4 minutes ago, Raves said:

So either we give ourselves more roles to hunt scum with as honestly outside of the protector role none seem too great for civs, possibly the invest on death role as well, for today, we can look to do the science and see what is coming up so civs know when to look to put in on good roles compared to bidding on crap in the immediate

I can understand what you mean here, but what is the difference between going science or art? This is still something I am confused on. Does it just give us more chances on roles from going science vs arts?

8 minutes ago, Raves said:

mafia will get roles, for all we know the roles tomorrow are going to be better than the roles today, the only way to keep them from getting roles is to lynch them.  By increasing the number of roles we have access to, then we can at least start trying to use them to locate the mafia and lynch them, even though it does improve their chances of getting a role as well, though the role might not be all that useful for them and be used as a block against civs.  So either we give ourselves more roles to hunt scum with as honestly outside of the protector role none seem too great for civs, possibly the invest on death role as well, for today, we can look to do the science and see what is coming up so civs know when to look to put in on good roles compared to bidding on crap in the immediate, or we can continue to not have the ability to scum hunt and not know what's coming up to make an educated decision on what to try to build to help scum hunt.

I agree with this.  We need more roles to choose from and hopefully a little better roles. 

Archived