Civilization Mafia - GAME OVER - Barbarians win!

Whicker

Just now, theuntouchable said:

I kinda feel like both sciences and arts would benefit mafia more than civs. I’m going to vote none

I agree with this.

With their coordination of votes, they are most likely to capitalize on wonders/information on wonders. I say none

3 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

So I ask again, did your PM name you a "Barbarian", and you didn't think to look at the rules and realize that Barbarians is what defines you as mafia?

You confused and assumed Barbarian meant powerless because that is how they are in the game?

You slipped

If there’s one thing ruskie is good at, it’s trapping mafia in a ploy.

37 minutes ago, Whicker said:

The Ancient Era has begun

The Pyramids – If you die, no information will be released with your death. You will become a tree stump and may continue posting in the main thread. You will be dead for all other purposes.

This is CLEARLY a mafia favored role, even if won by a civ.

Should we coordinate so that numerous people attempt to get this role, thus assuring that nobody gets the role at all?

@Whicker if a role goes unclaimed, does it disappear? or will it still be available during the next round of choosing?

Just now, Tk3 said:

Should we coordinate so that numerous people attempt to get this role, thus assuring that nobody gets the role at all?

@Whicker if a role goes unclaimed, does it disappear? or will it still be available during the next round of choosing?

By default, Wonders can only be built in the same era that they are offered.

5 minutes ago, Tk3 said:
16 hours ago, Whicker said:

Game Mechanics/Rules (please read carefully!!!!)

I will not be providing a starting ratio for this game, but there will only be Civilization (town) and Barbarians (mafia). There will not be any alignment conversions of any kind.

9 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

So I ask again, did your PM name you a "Barbarian", and you didn't think to look at the rules and realize that Barbarians is what defines you as mafia?

You confused and assumed Barbarian meant powerless because that is how they are in the game?

You slipped

Oh dang, that's a real scum slip.

Ruskie

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

wouldn't it just be easier for town to avoid that one all together and let scum have it if they want.  If we all agree not to go for it, then that's one less power role for them to have

5 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

if i remember, Arts is the way to go, but i haven't played this game in like a dozen years and that was like civilization 2, they are on a much higher number now i think...haha

Arts

Nah, it's all about that science baby. Nothing quite like rolling out tanks and planes while fighting dudes who have archers.

Just now, bcb1213 said:

wouldn't it just be easier for town to avoid that one all together and let scum have it if they want.  If we all agree not to go for it, then that's one less power role for them to have

because janitored roles cause so much confusion.

although, I suppose without a known ratio, what does it matter if we are unsure of a persons results

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

Nah, it's all about that science baby. Nothing quite like rolling out tanks and planes while fighting dudes who have archers.

right, but i'd imagine it be better for us as town to limit the amount of nukes available and stilck with arts

Just now, Tk3 said:

because janitored roles cause so much confusion.

although, I suppose without a known ratio, what does it matter if we are unsure of a persons results

but if all town agrees not to go for it, then it really offers no power

Archived