Civilization Mafia - GAME OVER - Barbarians win!

Whicker

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

none

so with eras we like actually move forward? I assume now we are in the old age? Never really played the game before.

The eras are more for flavor than actual game mechanics. Each era (day) will bring a new resolution and new Wonders. Otherwise, there's nothing different from what we do every time.

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

Do these things we build give out roles and as eras adavance new wonders appear? Or am I way off?

No. If you were to build one of the Wonders offered today, that would be your role for the entire game. It would never change, and by default you could not build another. You can choose to not build and wait on a future Wonder, which will typically be more powerful.

And all Wonders built can be used immediately. So if you were to successfully build The Hanging Gardens today, for example, you would be able to protect one person tonight. Build PMs will be sent out at the same time as I reveal the lynch.

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

No. If you were to build one of the Wonders offered today, that would be your role for the entire game. It would never change, and by default you could not build another. You can choose to not build and wait on a future Wonder, which will typically be more powerful.

Is there a max cap on the age we can hit (and wonders that will be available)?

28 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

if i remember, Arts is the way to go, but i haven't played this game in like a dozen years and that was like civilization 2, they are on a much higher number now i think...haha

Arts

22 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

wouldn't it just be easier for town to avoid that one all together and let scum have it if they want.  If we all agree not to go for it, then that's one less power role for them to have

First post seemed scummy using the game itself as a reason for your vote....but then you came up with a good plan...

79f17cc94e36820bce86192ba127df1d7f54c723

16 hours ago, Whicker said:

The build order in this game will be determined randomly. There will be an even distribution of town and mafia, with mafia having the lowest priority among them. For example, in a 21 person game with 3 mafia, the order will be 6 town > mafia > 6 town > mafia > 6 town > mafia, but the order of specific players will be random.

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

Current Resolution: Funding

Sciences – Wonders will be viewable one era prior to when they become buildable.

Arts – Each era, an extra Wonder will be made available

None – No event.

Based on Whickers example breakdown there are likely more civs than mafia...and civs get priority....so don't we want Arts to win? We get more moves with odds that are civ favoured

1 hour ago, bcb1213 said:

Rags 

Too soon?

1 hour ago, LetTheBallFly said:

Well this will be fun. Rags will be the lynch before the game starts :D

1 hour ago, Ua said:

Rags choo choo!

1 hour ago, Darth Pees said:

Rags confirmed.

Feels so right.

36 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I kinda feel like both sciences and arts would benefit mafia more than civs. I’m going to vote none

I think arts is better for town cause it gives the bigger player base more options.

1 minute ago, kingseanjohn said:

This is a pretty scummy post tbh

Ok.

Archived