Civilization Mafia - GAME OVER - Barbarians win!

Whicker

8 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Don't like the extent to which you are playing the "I'm always accused of being mafia" card.

You can 

Ok.  It's still true.

4 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

For Rags - the reason I pushed the Ruskie movement from the start and it got so much momentum

I know why you did.  It's the people hopping on with zero explanation or thought I'm concerned about.

1 minute ago, MookieMonster said:

What? The barbarian thing?

yes

Ruskie slipped. His PM obviously says "barbarian" and he didn't know that was the distinctive word that meant "mafia"

He probably assumed "barbarian" meant "vanilla" until they research tech, which is why he asked the question that he did.

I cannot imagine a single civ scenario in which he would ask that question in the way he did.

4 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Interesting that the REAL reason that Ruskie is scum is not the reason that Mookie is "getting vibes" from him

You do notice how mookie immediately went after me when i brought him up.  Almost like he didnt want to talk a lot about ruskie.

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I know why you did.  It's the people hopping on with zero explanation or thought I'm concerned about.

I agree. I have it noted myself.

But that doesn't mean Ruskie is the wrong lynch. In a runaway vote mafia ALWAYS jumps on, regardless of the lynch's affiliation.

6 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

You do notice how mookie immediately went after me when i brought him up.  Almost like he didnt want to talk a lot about ruskie.

I went after you because of your posts, you really seem stuck on this. Like you've ignored the fact that I've stated why I voted you several times.

Ruskie 

1 minute ago, MookieMonster said:

I went after you because of your posts, you really seem stuck on this. Like you've ignored the fact that I've stated why I voted you several times.

Ruskie 

Because you think my tongue-in-cheek comment(based on functional reasons) means i have an atrocious playstyle that makes me either scum or worthless town.

I saw it, but yeah, i basically ignored it because...its a bad reason.

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Because you think my tongue-in-cheek comment(based on functional reasons) means i have an atrocious playstyle that makes me either scum or worthless town.

I saw it, but yeah, i basically ignored it because...its a bad reason.

Ignored it but have brought it up like 4 times. Okay.

11 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I agree. I have it noted myself.

But that doesn't mean Ruskie is the wrong lynch. In a runaway vote mafia ALWAYS jumps on, regardless of the lynch's affiliation.

Not necessarily, but it seems almost too easy.  Votes piled on quick for what make have been an innocent mistake.  

You might be right, but no reason to not look elsewhere.

9 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Votes piled on quick for what make have been an innocent mistake.  

I’m not sure it’s innocent, but I’m almost positive it wasn’t a mistake.

im assuming his role pm would’ve been in colored font, I’m also assuming we’re rocking a classic red/green combo. I find it more likely Ruskies color would’ve clued him in rather that the word barbarians tripped him up.

2 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

What was that again? I was out n1 and didn’t follow that one super close

He claimed someone sent him a pm and told him to get in here and start defending himslef.  That led to the person that he said pm'd him to blow up.  Turns out ruskie was civ and the guy that blew up was mafia I believe 

Archived