Civilization Mafia - GAME OVER - Barbarians win!

Whicker

9 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Which is why it's a good way for scum to enter the thread or make their first vote.

So worthy of being questioned at some point.  

Agreed. But that wasn't the reason I quoted you. You asked why someone would be protective over a joke vote. If the vote means enough that it's worth questioning, it might mean enough for a scummate to chime in and defend his guy.

I don't think this is the case here, but that was the point. 

33 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

So you think ruskie is scummy, but are voting rags instead as some form of joke you made before roles went out?

I did find it a bit odd that you felt the need to explicitly say “but who knows” about ruskie. obviously only a select few know for sure, but you still felt the need to really spell out that you weren’t one of those people. 

I'm not sure on Ruskie and he was already at 8 votes, another vote makes it easy for scum, if Ruskie actually is a civ, to cast the last vote and lynch a civ, by getting my vote in on Rags, though I did consider just voting myself, I get my vote in as well as not put it to a tipping point for someone who although a few comments stand out quite a bit, still led to quite a few votes added up quite easily which has always given me pause to not put him at a critical tipping point.

4 minutes ago, Raves said:

I'm not sure on Ruskie and he was already at 8 votes, another vote makes it easy for scum, if Ruskie actually is a civ, to cast the last vote and lynch a civ,

That's going to be the case with every civ that gets lynched in this game. Mafia will have a chance to make the hammer vote and seal the deal, they won't take it every time because that's reckless. What makes you so sure scum is just chomping at the bit to cast that damning vote?

I still don't like your rags vote or the way you talked about ruskie, just felt off. I also thought you were a tad defensive when ruskie called you scum earlier, but I think that's how you usually play.

51 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

That's going to be the case with every civ that gets lynched in this game. Mafia will have a chance to make the hammer vote and seal the deal, they won't take it every time because that's reckless. What makes you so sure scum is just chomping at the bit to cast that damning vote?

I still don't like your rags vote or the way you talked about ruskie, just felt off. I also thought you were a tad defensive when ruskie called you scum earlier, but I think that's how you usually play.

Well it was more about his comment because of the house stuff.  It's been super stressful and I've talked about it a few times and between that and work it's been a little much.  You remember how I blew up during Boondocks Mafia when it looked like my ability was tampered with and I mentioned all the stuff going on, just didn't like the accusation that I was lying, which is one of the reasons I suck at being scum/other is because I find it hard to lie.

gopherwrestler – Ruskie (13)
Ragnarok – Mookie (18)
RuskieTitan - Tk3 (12), Ruskie (12)
theuntouchable -
mission27 – Darth (20)
Famous Jameis – Ruskie (14), Tk3 (17)
LetTheBallFly – Ruskie (14)
kingseanjohn – Rags (17)
Tk3 – Ruskie (12)
Ua – KSJ (18)
domepatrol91 – Darth (20)
Darth Pees – Ruskie (12)
MD4L -
Raves – Rags (17)
MookieMonster -
bcb1213 -
bucsfan333 - Ruskie (12)
EliteTexan80 – Ruskie (15)

Vote Count

7 Ruskie – Tk3, Bucs, Ruskie, Darth, Gopher, LTBF, ET

2 Rags – KSJ, Raves

2 Darth – Dome, Mission

1 Tk3 – Famous

1 KSJ – Ua

1 Mookie – Rags

With 18 alive, it takes 10 to lynch

53 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

Had a baaketball game last night, Ive used the self vote to try and gain trust as Mafia before.

So, Ruskie.

The eyes and soul of Justice knows a lie when it hears it! There is no such game as baaketball in these United States of America!

Do not attempt to struggle as the warm blanket of Justice envelopes you into a guilty nap!

SPOOOOOOOOOON!

AlarmedDefensiveChipmunk-max-1mb.gif

Archived