Civilization Mafia - GAME OVER - Barbarians win!

Whicker

20 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

That was my original thought also.

But really though, the fact that it is a SELF janitor, rather than janitor ANYONE makes it pretty useless.

A civ has zero reason to self-janitor, so we will auto-assume that if someone comes up janitored that they are mafia (and tbh mafia would be stupid to waste their time on it also)

There is some value for a good civ that always gets hit to take it and still be of use to the game, but at the same time it can throw the game off based on the fact there is an unknown ratio.

15 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Ya'll just do me one favor and hound tk3 for thinking he's so full of himself. Wanted to experiment with something and it's paid off. Not for this game. But future games.

Do your worst.

Not sure why I quoted this one, I don't think I meant to, but yeah, your post with the barbarians thing is a little scummy, but who knows.  Still going with waht I said I was going to do originally.  rags

Gopherwrestler – Ruskie (13)
Ragnarok -
RuskieTitan - Tk3 (12), Ruskie (12)
theuntouchable -
mission27 -
Famous Jameis – Ruskie (14)
LetTheBallFly – Ruskie (14)
kingseanjohn – Rags (17)
Tk3 – Ruskie (12)
Ua -
domepatrol91 -
Darth Pees – Ruskie (12)
MD4L -
Raves – Rags (17)
MookieMonster -
bcb1213 -
bucsfan333 - Ruskie (12)
EliteTexan80 – Ruskie (15)

Vote Count

8 Ruskie – Tk3, Bucs, Ruskie, Darth, Gopher, Famous, LTBF, ET (L-2)

2 Rags – KSJ, Raves

With 18 alive, it takes 10 to lynch

7 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

But wouldn't it be fun to see who pushes it over the edge? Who was quick to throw a 4th or 5th vote?

I totally agree that there is probably mafia who jumped on.

But that is not mutually exclusive to you being mafia also.

2 hours ago, Tk3 said:

I absolutely stand by the fact that civs need to make sure we lock down all 3 of the important ones, and it is better to be organized to do so

Don’t most people kind of have an idea to what roles are good and bad for town? I realize not everybody knows the best usuage but you coming out and telling people what to pick sounds scummy

Archived