Daniel Kilgore re-signed

NcFinest9erFan

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Yes, so far as I know, but there wasn't really a ton of NFL players on that roster. A few got cup of coffee tryouts, but the only ones I know of who got multiple years were Edwards and Dexter Jackson

I noticed Brian Quick was on that team, and is still a receiver for the Redskins. I don't think he played in 2007 though, because he was injured. 

Corey Lynch was around for a while.

5 hours ago, PapaShogun said:

I noticed Brian Quick was on that team, and is still a receiver for the Redskins. I don't think he played in 2007 though, because he was injured. 

Corey Lynch was around for a while.

I totally spaced on Quick. Good call. 

19 minutes ago, big9erfan said:

Is the title of this thread Kilgore resigned, or Kilgore re-signed. The former might be better for us.

Yeah... resign vs re-sign is a huge pet peeve of mine. Along with compliment vs complement. Worst of all is probably people who write defiantly instead of definitely. So annoying. 

11 minutes ago, rudyZ said:

Yeah... resign vs re-sign is a huge pet peeve of mine. Along with compliment vs complement. Worst of all is probably people who write defiantly instead of definitely. So annoying. 

Ya'll remember when I first started posting here (or anywhere; this was my first stop).. I would constantly type out the word rediculous?

It was probably months before I realized how ignant I was. 

:/

7 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

No surprise, it's basically a one year deal and then his performance dictates if he is back next year. 

Almost every deal the FO hands out this season will be front loaded.

That, and year two loaded if we sign any big name guys this year (I think that there's a reason we had Jimmy G's cap hit drop so precipitously in the second year) 

Archived