Offseason Rumor Thread

49erurtaza

12 hours ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Ready for this Allen Robinson situation to be done with. Sick of checking twitter constantly.

Spotted at FLL airport yesterday.

8 hours ago, 49erurtaza said:

I've never trusted him but he's another about Suh

Ain't gonna happen.

2 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

Welp...

This makes no sense. "Culture change" GTFO with that crap. You're cutting the best player on your team to save barely any money. The cap penalty for the next several years will be massive.

5 minutes ago, cddolphin said:

This makes no sense. "Culture change" GTFO with that crap. You're cutting the best player on your team to save barely any money. The cap penalty for the next several years will be massive.

Yeah this doesn't make any sense for Dolphins. They've gotten rid of several good players for little to nothing recently. Landry, Ajayi, now Suh. 

2 minutes ago, minutemancl said:

Yeah this doesn't make any sense for Dolphins. They've gotten rid of several good players for little to nothing recently. Landry, Ajayi, now Suh. 

Landry was a FA they wanted to squeeze some value from. Ajayi was a problem for Gase and they basically swapped him for a one-year Robert Quinn rental.

The Suh move, I find hard to defend.

https://overthecap.com/player/ndamukong-suh/1816/

They're going to cut him with a post-June 1st designation, meaning they'll save $17m this year and $19m next season, while taking on $9.1m in cap penalty both years. Not nothing to sneeze at, but blech.

10 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

Sounds like dolphins might just cut james

I wish the Texans would part ways with later round picks (5th and pair of 6th rounders) to see if the Dolphins would bite. A competent, young and cheap RT would be like manna from heaven for this OL.

1 minute ago, EliteTexan80 said:

I wish the Texans would part ways with later round picks (5th and pair of 6th rounders) to see if the Dolphins would bite. A competent, young and cheap RT would be like manna from heaven for this OL.

Dolphins would take anything, he'll be cut otherwise. There must be a bidding war developing. Look out for Denver.

Archived