2017-18 College Football Scouting (Page 2)

Bobby816

26 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

WR concise summary.

Chad Hansen, Charone Peake and ArDarius Stewart will come back for 2019 on rookie contract.The rest of their contracts expire after this season. wow.

Should Jets draft one in the middle round of the draft?

I was thinking about this.  I think that they are loading up on WR's to see who shakes out at the top this year.  I think they resign 1 or 2 of the guys that are going to be free agents, probably 2 of Robby, Q, and Pryor, and take a WR in the 1st next year.

20 minutes ago, rampantjet said:

I was thinking about this.  I think that they are loading up on WR's to see who shakes out at the top this year.  I think they resign 1 or 2 of the guys that are going to be free agents, probably 2 of Robby, Q, and Pryor, and take a WR in the 1st next year.

5fe3f511333e91009f4e9f50a7d7ddef.gif

Robby Anderson is a RFA candidate for 2019.. Fixed.

5 hours ago, JetsandI said:

WR concise summary.

Chad Hansen, Charone Peake and ArDarius Stewart will come back for 2019 on rookie contract.The rest of their contracts expire after this season with Robby Anderson eyeing for RFA price. wow.

Should Jets draft one in the middle round of the draft?

I was just thinking about this along with CB position. We have like 30 WR's at this point, so I want to say no. But if the right WR falls to the right spot, it's hard to say no. I can't rule out the next Brandon Marshall or Antonio Brown being out there. I do feel like we're going to do something after signing Johnson.

14 hours ago, rickyt31 said:

I was just thinking about this along with CB position. We have like 30 WR's at this point, so I want to say no. But if the right WR falls to the right spot, it's hard to say no. I can't rule out the next Brandon Marshall or Antonio Brown being out there. I do feel like we're going to do something after signing Johnson.

We won't know until they actually play on the field with new qb. I am thinking about Penn's Justin Watson in 3rd. He could be next Jordy Nelson.

I really really hope Josh Sweat falls to us in the 3rd. I’m not at all opposed to trading up for an edge rusher either. We could potentially get the 2 biggest things a football team needs in this draft in a franchise Qab and a star edge rusher. I think with Sweat you have an athletic freak with size that just needs to be coached up and to stay healthy. Based on athleticism he should be a 10+ sack guy if given opportunity and coaching.

Just now, Dr.O said:

What round you guys think Mark Andrews land in? All ways loved him as my TE1 but seen a lot of outlets have Goedert, Hurst, and Gesicki a head of him.

I'm thinking 3.  I want an edge, but wouldn't be shocked to see Mac draft him if we go Mayfield in round 1. 

1 hour ago, Dr.O said:

What round you guys think Mark Andrews land in? All ways loved him as my TE1 but seen a lot of outlets have Goedert, Hurst, and Gesicki a head of him.

I think the 3rd as well. He or Ian Thomas will probably be the 4th TE off the board.

The guys I am hoping for in the 3rd are Brian O'Neill, Braden Smith and Josh Sweat.

Although I think there's a good chance Macc trades back and picks up an extra 4th. 

Archived