Draft Discussion 3.0

NudeTayne

4 hours ago, DizzyDean said:

Who do you think should have won the QB competition?  Is the old place still up so we can go dig through the archives?  Pretty sure you were sticky in the shorts for Kizer.

Only thing that was sticky was you jizzyjean. 

Who do I think should of won? Won what? That so called QB competition. If I knew Hue was going to greatly misuse Kizer and mentally rape him, Brock should of be the sacerficial lamb, not the 21yr old rookie.  Sad part was Kizer Still out played Brock and he played on better teams and for better coaches

23 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Who do I think should of won? Won what? That so called QB competition. If I knew Hue was going to greatly misuse Kizer and mentally rape him, Brock should of be the sacerficial lamb, not the 21yr old rookie.  Sad part was Kizer Still out played Brock and he played on better teams and for better coaches

Why are you taking the bait? 

44 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

At this point those that engage are the ones I blame. You people know what you are up against. As the saying goes, never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. 

Why waste your time posting this when you can be wasting it arguing with an idiot?

5 hours ago, buno67 said:

The only misuse of Kizer was having the project on the field at all.  Now, it’s funny that you obsession with the nectar has resurfaced lol.  Now that is flattering.  

50 minutes ago, DizzyDean said:

The only misuse of Kizer was having the project on the field at all.  Now, it’s funny that you obsession with the nectar has resurfaced lol.  Now that is flattering.  

You still have yet to state the positives that Hue Jackson showed last year? 

8 hours ago, NateDawg said:

At this point those that engage are the ones I blame. You people know what you are up against. As the saying goes, never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. 

The thing is, idiots don’t have the track record of being right as much as I do.  I would put both my IQ and education up for comparison with anyone on this website.

1 hour ago, DizzyDean said:

The thing is, idiots don’t have the track record of being right as much as I do.  I would put both my IQ and education up for comparison with anyone on this website.

Now we are cooking with fire. Care to elaborate for the others what your IQ is and your educational background? Now that you say it, I'm curious too.

Patriots just traded Cooks to the Rams for the 23rd pick.

Could the Pats now be in the market for one of the top QBs in a trade up?

They now have 23, 31, 39 and 63. As well as the possibility still of flipping Gronk for a pick.

Could they be going after OBJ?

6 minutes ago, Aztec Hammer said:

Patriots just traded Cooks to the Rams for the 23rd pick.

Could the Pats now be in the market for one of the top QBs in a trade up?

They now have 23, 31, 39 and 63. As well as the possibility still of flipping Gronk for a pick.

Could they be going after OBJ?

OBJ would be Randy Moss 2.0 for Brady.

1 hour ago, NudeTayne said:

Now we are cooking with fire. Care to elaborate for the others what your IQ is and your educational background? Now that you say it, I'm curious too.

I got a’s B’a and c’s in nursing school. Didn’t get diabetes or diarrhoea. 

Taking that as a win

Archived