The Official Recruiting Thread

1King

6 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

He will be a disaster throwing the ball next year if he had to play. Not saying he isn’t the best option, but regardless of the coach, he’s nowhere near ready to be good at that level.

2/4 of the QB in the playoffs suck at throwing the ball as well.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, JammerHammer21 said:

Devils = bagman? *thinking emoji*

Lt0zWWk.gif

If i were a bagman, I wouldnt be deciding between getting a new truck next week or going to Pasadena. Id be doing both.

There are just some guys that are really tuned into the program that know what they are talking about. Nothing today was a surprise. I was saying who we'd be taking for over a week now, and knew there was a "surprise" today, but not knowing who. The only thing that hasnt happened is Luke Ford signing. Not sure when he is doing it, and Tindall. Looks like he might be pushing things back until February, but also if he does, Kirby might drop him and move on to the next highly rated guy that wants to come to Athens......I will report some good news for you. Otis Reese might not be coming to Georgia. Where is might have been 80% or so for Georgia a few weeks ago, its probably around 50/50 right now, and trending towards Michigan.

Oh, and the last thing with Joseph. A Bama guy that knows his stuff said that Saban might have pulled Joseph's offer this morning because of his grades. Might just be scuddle butt, but I trust the guy, and it was reported that Joseph was dumber than a box of rocks over a year ago when he was committed to LSU.