Free Agency Discussion

candyman93

If our signings are trade offs for guys like BBC/Wilson, I’d just as well keep those guys. Perhaps not the case, but that’s where I stand. 

Between Mitchell, Taylor, BBC, etc., we have a handful of #3-4 caliber CBs and McCourty, who is a true #2 vet. Unknown what we have in Wilson, if anything. If the opportunity is there, I’m all for putting a bow on things and drafting our potential #1 CB. It’s nice to have competent guys to help fill things out. However, in a passing league and guys like Brown in the division, we still aren’t ready for a WR1. 

17 hours ago, bosko1616 said:

Does it worry you darnold recently said in an interview that midway through the season he lost his confidence and that contributed to his turnover rate.

No.

He is a kid.

Any kid that would tell you otherwise would be lying through their teeth.

No big deal.

1 minute ago, bruceb said:

No.

He is a kid.

Any kid that would tell you otherwise would be lying through their teeth.

No big deal.

It should, once a QB loses confidence in themself, how can they be a leader of men on the field?  After all, if you do not believe in yourself, how will your OLine, WRs, RBs, or coaches believe in you?

1 minute ago, DizzyDean said:

It should, once a QB loses confidence in themself, how can they be a leader of men on the field?  After all, if you do not believe in yourself, how will your OLine, WRs, RBs, or coaches believe in you?

He seemed to do alright the rest of the season.

Oh, and the kid who wouldn't admit it (Mayfield) would be a liar.

Are you related to Mueller?

I doubt it since I don't know who Mueller is.  Seemed is the key word here, if he is shaken by the college game, you think he is going to be confident going to a team 1 overall that has won 1 game and lost 31 in the last 2 years?

36 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

If our signings are trade offs for guys like BBC/Wilson, I’d just as well keep those guys. Perhaps not the case, but that’s where I stand. 

Between Mitchell, Taylor, BBC, etc., we have a handful of #3-4 caliber CBs and McCourty, who is a true #2 vet. Unknown what we have in Wilson, if anything. If the opportunity is there, I’m all for putting a bow on things and drafting our potential #1 CB. It’s nice to have competent guys to help fill things out. However, in a passing league and guys like Brown in the division, we still aren’t ready for a WR1. 

At least we won't be rolling into the season with only 3 CBs thank god

Archived