2018 NFL Combine - Measurements, Random Thoughts etc

DreamKid

6 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

It's just one indicator. 

But it's more than fair to be concerned when a guy seemingly put little effort into training for the most important fitness test of his life. 

Its not just Brown, it is several players. People are all like "whoooaw, this guy has 2 arms and 2 legs, I knew I saw it on tape, but whooaoaw, 1. round pick for sure" etc.

6 minutes ago, Darth Pees said:

If there's one area on the offense I'm not worried about us scouting and drafting well, it's the Offensive Line. If Orlando Brown doesn't want to show up, I have faith that we'll pass on him, just like we did with Laremy Tunsil.

Then take the less sexy Notre Dame OT, Mike McGlinchey B|

7 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

Hahah Same thought Dan, WOW.

This is also an evidence of how different the culture are on different teams. From everything we hear from Smith, he would most likely have wanted to be with the Ravens from early in his career.

In other news, Kalen Ballage, we should pay more attention to him - but I also think he needs the zone scheme to be truly effective.

was meaning to post just this DK. can't excuse this with good tape. this is just being ABSOLUTELY disinterested in showing some kind of determination on the one day that could possibly make you a millionaire. that is a character issue to me. reminds me of Tunsil.

4 hours ago, berlin calling said:

i am all for strengthening the IOL as stated several times, we absolutely need a potential pro bowler to anchor the line after Yandas retirement which is not that far away. just don't wanna hear that "Ravens are good at developing late round talent" blabla. sure they do, but you need some top talent to lead and gel the unit.

Yanda is the guy leading the unit... he was a third round pick. We also spend a 1.6 round pick on Stanley. So there is high round talent already on the line.

Archived