2018 NFL Combine - Measurements, Random Thoughts etc

DreamKid

Just now, Danand said:

Haven't dug into edge rushers, so have no idea why he went off the map this year.

Injuries. That 1.59 10 yard split he just dropped is huge. Green Bay is the most likely landing spot for Derwin James but safety is their 3rd biggest need and pass rusher is first. If Landry continues to show out, they might not be able to justify passing on him.

It was a good day for us, players at positions we don't need had big days and will rise into the top 50(before our second round pick #52) and the top 15(before our first round pick #16). Lorenzo Carter & Harold Landry & LVE might've just put a handle on the Packers at pick 14. Da"Ron Payne is a lock for the top 15 now it looks like. It was a good day and tomorrow should be better, Denzel Ward is a top 15 lock imo, but if 1 or 2 more guys could get into that conversation all the better. 

who do you take when both Fitzpatrick and James are available at 16? 

CLE will go Barkley / QB and i don't know if Bucs would take Fitz over Nelson. 49ers prob will pick a LB. could see him end up in Arizona if they again fail to secure a QB, as a successor to Matthieu... so here we are, pick 16. 

i'll have Fitzpatrick as my 1st round pick slotted in for now. we'll see how FA goes.

12 minutes ago, berlin calling said:

CLE will go Barkley / QB and i don't know if Bucs would take Fitz over Nelson. 49ers prob will pick a LB. could see him end up in Arizona if they again fail to secure a QB, as a successor to Matthieu... so here we are, pick 16. 

i'll have Fitzpatrick as my 1st round pick slotted in for now. we'll see how FA goes.

Derwin James, Fitzpatrick isn't a good fit for us. Minkah isn't an ideal Will, he's a SS that can also play the slot at a high level, also can play some corner if you need it. We have a high level slot player in Tavon, and Marlon, Canady, Carr, Smith, and Hill will be here for a while. 

San Fran is going with Ward at CB or Smith/Edmunds at LB me thinks.

1 hour ago, berlin calling said:

I can't see Fitz getting passed the packers. They need secondary help in the worst way. 

Archived