The Great Debate... Five Guys VS In-N-Out

Five Guys or In-N-Out?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Five Guys or In-N-Out?

• Five Guys
    • In-N-Out

On 3/9/2018 at 12:02 PM, gopherwrestler said:

Only been to 5 guys. I like the amount of fries I got, but surely have had better burgers. Don’t get me wrong, it was still good, but my local bar makes a better burger.

This exactly. Never been to In and Out and I like 5 guys but its not an amazing burger but i enjoy it

I've lived in New Orleans, Chicago (very short stint), Cali, and Virginia. Having dabbled in burger joints here and there, I have consistently felt like 5 Guys is head and shoulders above In-n-Out. In-N-Out feels more gimmicky to me. Though a 2x4 Animal Style is still surely a treat. 5 Guys I feel offers the better meal though. Better burger, better fries.

I will say that Steak and Shakes burgers destroy them both though. NOLA and Chicago gave me some ultimate guilty pleasures though...Krystal and White Castle:x

2 hours ago, navysaintsfan said:

I will say that Steak and Shakes burgers destroy them both though. NOLA and Chicago gave me some ultimate guilty pleasures though...Krystal and White Castle:x

Steak N Shake is fantastic. Everything they do is wonderful and it's not expensive. Funny thing about this snippet as well, the only people who really get excited about White Castle are those who don't live near them lol. At least that's what I've seen. A co-worker in AZ has to drive 30 minutes to there from my office to get it every time he comes to Ohio and he is thrilled every minute of it. I live about 2 minutes from one and have had it once (from that location). It's ok but it never comes up in discussions lol.

• 3 weeks later...

Wasnt all that impressed with either, better than most fast food but is that really something to brag about? In n out drive thru is ridiculous long everytime I thought about going and 5 guys is tired now, i'll just grill my own from now on cheaper and much better.

Archived