Damarious Randall traded to the Browns for DeShone Kizer

marky mark

I really think there was a disconnect with Randal, the playersl and the staff. I understand he was showing signs of being good, but sometimes clubs will remove head aches.I mean players wanted him cut after the sideline show down. So we up graded another position that killed our season last year and lost a head case. Yes we are weaker at that position (CB)... ON MARCH 9TH!! We haven't even opened free agency yet. This is move number one. If you want to already camp out at the ledge... Well enjoy the view. I'll welcome you back to the city when we are really in the off season. Also... Xanax isn't a joke... Be careful out there people. :D

1 minute ago, Gopackgonerd said:

We have a whopping 13 picks to do things in the draft, you could get(if they draft well 1-2 solid corners) and 1-2 in FA. All is not lost yet.

I swear to God if we pencil in a 5th round CB to start this year, Gute deserves to be fired. 

2 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Again, Randall as a #4 in a contract year, you think that's an attitude you want? I'd rather bring back House.

If this guy is such a jackass turd, why the heck did Ted draft the dude.

I'm convinced Gute wants to the next Pope now. He's only gonna draft like Hasidic Jews and **** now.

Ted was fine with him, Gute's like nah son, let's get this  ****ty *** QB and stuffz. Here's your trades *******! PLAYMAKERZ

18 minutes ago, Leader said:

Here's the deal.

I'm fairly confident the GBPs will be able to field a complete defensive backfield this year.

Will they be able to replace the apparently irreplaceable talent that some see as DR?

I believe they can.

I've not wanted Hundley to ever take another regular season snap with the GBPs. This is closer to becoming a reality.

All is not lost in my book.

How so?  Are we going to use top picks like we did the last 2 years because that seemed to work so well.  While, Hundley was bad, Kiezer was worse so its anything but a lock that he's better than Hundley given the fact that he was an absolute turnover machine last year.  

Now we've got a rookie who was up and down last year and nothing short of garbage behind him.  You know that I     couldn't stand Randall but this is a horrid trade.  We traded a quality asset away for an 0-16 team's garbage.

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

Here's what's going to happen this weekend. Arizona has no QBs, GB has an opening at their STAR position.

Hundley, a 3rd this year and a conditional 2019 pick are about to go to Zona for Tyrann Mathieu. 

its pretty clear they are targeting Mathieu in a trade/cut situation. 

1 minute ago, NormSizedMidget said:

If this guy is such a jackass turd, why the heck did Ted draft the dude.

I'm convinced Gute wants to the next Pope now. He's only gonna draft like Hasidic Jews and **** now.

Ted was fine with him, Gute's like nah son, let's get this  ****ty *** QB and stuffz. Here's your trades *******! PLAYMAKERZ

Norm is on the sauce guys. 

HtZ is missing so I can only assume he's jumped off that ledge.

Packer forum is in a good place.

4 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Again, Randall as a #4 in a contract year, you think that's an attitude you want? I'd rather bring back House.

How bad do you think Randall's attitude was? Your 4th DB is going to be carrying snaps.

Additionally do you think Ward is going to take over 100% of snaps from day one? There's plenty of snaps for Randall. 

Archived