Free Agency News

Kmart128

My god despite this being a meh WR class I'm glad we aren't giving these career eh guys this much money.

$20M guaranteed for Paul Richardson? This is the relief pitching market in 2016 all over again, guys are being valued way too highly based on projections. At this point I'd bring Matthews back and figure out some duct tape solutions around KB for next year.

Just now, Thelonebillsfan said:

My god despite this being a meh WR class I'm glad we aren't giving these career eh guys this much money.

$20M guaranteed for Paul Richardson? This is the relief pitching market in 2016 all over again, guys are being valued way too highly based on projections. At this point I'd bring Matthews back and figure out some duct tape solutions around KB for next year.

Gotta think the Bills now are just banking on a healthy Zay Jones with a real position coach can make a jump in year 2. We really need Benjamin to stay healthy. 

I'm hoping for James Washington or Sutton is available in round 2.

Just now, Trentwannabe said:

Gotta think the Bills now are just banking on a healthy Zay Jones with a real position coach can make a jump in year 2. We really need Benjamin to stay healthy. 

I'm hoping for James Washington or Sutton is available in round 2.

At least Zay flashed the ability to get open.

Now if he can just learn that one thing, what was it called.

Oh yeah how to catch.

We are gonna have a crapload of money next year and our franchise QB on his rookie deal, that's when we should make plays like this anyway. I'm fine without getting a name WR this year, supplement and cobble together the best group we can. Linebacker is clearly more important anyway.

3 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

At least Zay flashed the ability to get open.

Now if he can just learn that one thing, what was it called.

Oh yeah how to catch.

giphy.gif

He'll be fine. Between the injury, rookie wall, inconsistent QB play and facing teams number 1 corners, the deck was stacked against him.

10 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Paul Richardson going to Washington. 

5 year 40 million with 20 guaranteed. These WR contracts are something else. 

Way overpriced. Glad we stayed away.

23 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Paul Richardson going to Washington. 

5 year 40 million with 20 guaranteed. These WR contracts are something else. 

stupid money. dont get how him and wilson got so much for doing so little work? Then again Watkins got paid ridiculously too.

Stupid money for Watkins and Richardson. This is one market we should avoid.

We need a guy to stretch the field I hope we look at Christian Kirk in the draft.

In fact if we can get say Rosen - Daniels - Kirk in the draft and let that QB, C, WR grow together I'd be happy 

5 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Stupid money for Watkins and Richardson. This is one market we should avoid.

We need a guy to stretch the field I hope we look at Christian Kirk in the draft.

In fact if we can get say Rosen - Daniels - Kirk in the draft and let that QB, C, WR grow together I'd be happy 

Not so sure. After these top guys get off board I think you will see a drastic drop off in price for guys like Moncrief, Jaron Brown, and John Brown. 

1 minute ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Hope so, those are some ugly over payments lol

The worst part is if you look at the draft. Receivers like Washington, Miller and Kirk will probably be gone by early 2nd. If we don't address receiver in free agency not only would we have to trade up in 1st but may have to trade up in 2nd as well. Or just up that Chark makes it to us in the 2nd.

8 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Ndamakong Suh is about to hit the market. Am I the only person who sees him heading to NE for a SB push at a discount ?

Hes a business man and cares about cash. He isn't going to take discounts. Everything he has done in South Florida was about making money on and off the field. I do not see this changing for him.

Also do the bills look to extend Kelvin Benjamin now and get between what Wilson and RIchardson are getting and what sammy and robinson are getting or do they wait and extend him next offseason where he may demand more but it will give the bills a better idea of how his future will be?

Archived