Free Agency News

Kmart128

Well some very cryptic tweets are coming out. Started with Tim Graham last night. Someone told him to tell and he said maybe tomorrow. Well now that tomorrow is here both Buffalo Fanatics and Sal Capaccio both tweeted a very cryptic message. Either something is going down or these guys are just using this as click bait and to get more followers

7 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

Well some very cryptic tweets are coming out. Started with Tim Graham last night. Someone told him to tell and he said maybe tomorrow. Well now that tomorrow is here both Buffalo Fanatics and Sal Capaccio both tweeted a very cryptic message. Either something is going down or these guys are just using this as click bait and to get more followers

Regarding what ? Who were targetting in draft ?

11 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Regarding what ? Who were targetting in draft ?

I'm guessing if it's anything then it'll be a trade to #3. Tim Graham referenced the news he has doesn't concern the bills ROSTER. So I take it that it's has to be draft picks.

Or maybe the Bills have a replacement for Brian Gaine... I'm not sure we ever filled that front office spot.

2 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Nate Solder to the Giants. They also signed Jonathan Stewart and made the trade for Ogletree.

These moves suggest making another run and getting a blue chip player at 2 as opposed to building for the future. 

If we aren't at #3 by the end of the week I'd be stunned. Cardinals reportedly want Josh Allen quite badly.

2 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

If we aren't at #3 by the end of the week I'd be stunned. Cardinals reportedly want Josh Allen quite badly.

Let them have him lol.

Also for those of you interested, Dean Kindig is a great follow on twitter for Bills front office info and history. For example:

#Bills War Room: Marvin Allen----trade-up for QB Mahomes (6-3, 225), arm, mobility, and potential

Lake Dawson---drafted QB Mariota (6-4, 222), size and mobility

Brandon Beane-set board for Cam Newton (6-5, 248), size and mobility

4 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

They can have him. History says he will be a bust. Only Stafford has been s big time QB with a sub 60% passing rating. 

Just now, Trentwannabe said:

Let them have him lol.

Also for those of you interested, Dean Kindig is a great follow on twitter for Bills front office info and history. For example:

#Bills War Room: Marvin Allen----trade-up for QB Mahomes (6-3, 225), arm, mobility, and potential

Lake Dawson---drafted QB Mariota (6-4, 222), size and mobility

Brandon Beane-set board for Cam Newton (6-5, 248), size and mobility

Hey I'm not saying I don't want them to have him lol, if they trade up to #3 for him and we move to #4 for Rosen I am fine and dandy with that. Just saying one of us is gonna make the first move here shortly.

1 hour ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Carlos Hyde signing with Cleveland is interesting. I think they're saying we're getting our franchise QB at 1 ( Sam Darnold ) than will gamble on Barkley at 4 but of we miss we have Hyde/Johnson

Maybe hoping for Chubb at 4? If not I think Denzel Ward at 4 could be a legit pick.

3 minutes ago, davidderion said:

What do you guys think about us making a run at Cameron Meredith?? He is a RFA for Chicago but has no compensation if signed to offer sheet. Tore his ACL last year but has real potential as a #2

I'd assume the Bears would probably match it since they have a pretty decent amount of  cap space but I don't think it would hurt. 

Archived