The Ohio State Buckeyes Thread v.12 — 8 in a row

zelbell

34 minutes ago, brownie man said:

Georgia ain’t who you think they are 

barely beat Kentucky and Missouri 

What team hasn’t had some close wins? 

They have at least been in control of their games by far more than anybody else in the country and have a much better defense than whoever is the second best out there. 

I’m not saying they are invincible, but anybody beating Georgia would be a definite upset.

• Like 1

I will believe it when I see it. It would definitely be a big boost though if he could get into the offense and be running at full capacity. I’m just not sure though, every time he has gone out there since his injury, he has just re-aggravated it. If nothing else, you would think Miyan Williams will be a lot healthier in a few weeks.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

I really don't care for playing UGA at basically their home field. They need to do a better job of getting this team away from their home turf. Ship them out to Glendale and we'll follow

true but its not like they can dominate the ticket sales. Each team gets certain amount of ticket to sell. OSU fans will travel for this game.

21 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

https://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-state-football/2022-peach-bowl/2022/12/135839/ohio-state-wide-receiver-jaxon-smith-njigba-will-not-play-in-peach-bowl-entering-2023-nfl-draft

Business decisions. 

Also, part of the issues sounds like an eligibility one, when he started rehabbing and not staying up on courses.

Sucks but I'm not surprised. He's still going to be a first round pick and we've already been building the rapport w/ the guys we currently have so let's just continue that.

Guy's still going to be a stud in the league and I'm looking forward to seeing it