Jump to content
DoleINGout

Mid-FA Period Mock Draft (Jets Trade)

Recommended Posts

*CLE trade pick 4 to DEN for picks 5 & 99

*CLE trade pick 5 to CHI for pick 8 & 2019 2nd Round Pick

*CLE trade pick 8, 33 & 2019 3rd Round Pick to BUF for picks 12, 22 & 56

*SF trade picks 9 & 59 to WAS for picks 13, 44 & 113

 

1. S. Darnold - QB, CLE

2. B. Mayfield - QB, NYG

3. J. Rosen - QB, NYJ

4. B. Chubb - DE, DEN*

5. Q. Nelson - LG, CHI**

6. D. Ward - CB, IND

7. S. Barkley - RB, TB

8. J. Allen - QB, BUF**

9. M. Fitzpatrick - DB, WAS*

10. T. Edmunds - ILB, OAK

11. V. Vea - DT, MIA

12. M. McGlinchey - LT, CLE*

13. C. Ridley - WR, SF*

14. J. Jackson - CB, GB

15. D. Payne - DT, ARI

16. J. Daniels - C, BAL

17. R. Smith - MLB, LAC

18. D. James Jr. - DB, SEA

19. W. Hernandez - LG, DAL

20. M. Davenport - OLB, DET

21. R. Harrison - DB, CIN

22. C. Davis - CB, CLE*

23. H. Landry - OLB, LAR

24. L. Vander Esch - OLB, CAR

25. R. Evans - ILB, TEN

26. T. Bryan - DT, ATL

27. C. Sutton - WR, NO

28. M. Rudolph - QB, PIT

29. C. Williams - OL, JAX

30. B. Price - RG, MIN

31. B. O'Neill - LT, NE

32. K. Miller - LT, PHI

 

33. O. Brown Jr. - LT, BUF*

34. D. Guice - RB, NYG

35. I. Oliver - CB, CLE

36. B. Smith - RG, IND

37. R. McIntosh - DE, IND

38. A. Key - DE, TB

39. D. Chark - WR, CHI

40. I. Wynn - LG, DEN

41. S. Michel - RB, OAK

42. L. Jackson - QB, MIA

43. S. Hubbard - OLB, NE

44. L. Carter - OLB, SF*

45. M. Jefferson - OLB, GB

46. F. Ragnow - C, CIN

47. M. Andrews - TE, ARI

48. O. Okoronkwo - OLB, LAC

49. J. Sweat - OLB, IND

50. M. Gesicki - TE, DAL

51. H. Phillips - NT, DET

52. D. Moore - WR, BAL

53. J. Alexander - CB, BUF

54. M. Hughes - CB, KC

55. A. Watts - SS, CAR

56. N. Chubb - RB, CLE*

57. C. Kirk - WR, TEN

58. B. Hill - NT, ATL

59. R. Jones II - RB, WAS*

60. J. Bates - FS, PIT

61. D. Jackson - CB, JAX

62. M. Hurst - DT, MIN

63. K. Lauletta - QB, NE

64. A. Miller - WR, CLE

 

65. A. Lazard - WR, BUF

66. M. Gallup - WR, NYG

67. J. Washington - WR, IND

68. J. Jones - LT, HOU

69. S. Welsh - RG, TB

70. C. Okorafor - LG, SF

71. D. Goedert - TE, DEN

72. M. Cole - C, NYJ

73. M. Rankins - C, MIA

74. D. Leonard - MLB, SF

75. M. Ateman - WR, OAK

76. D. Pettis - WR, GB

77. R. Green - DE, CIN

78. D. Hand - DE, KC

79. K. Toliver II - CB, ARI

80. T. Fumagalli - TE, HOU

81. M. Allen - FS, DAL

82. E. Saint Brown - WR, DET

83. U. Nwosu - OLB, BAL

84. T. Crosby - LT, LAC

85. A. Corbett - LG, CAR

86. D. Elliott - FS, KC

87. T. Settle - NT, LAR

88. A. Averett - CB, CAR

89. K. Turay - OLB, TEN

90. D. Cain - WR, ATL

91. I. Thomas - TE, NO

92. T. Williams - ILB, PIT

93. D. Hamilton - WR, JAX

94. J. Baker - S/LB, MIN

95. D. Smythe - TE, NE

96. R. Penny - RB, BUF

97. M. White - QB, ARI

98. L. Falk - QB, HOU

99. K. Johnson - RB, DEN

100. J. Jewell - MLB, CIN

Edited by DoleINGout
Updated after Jets traded up 03/17/18

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While I appreciate n the effort, this has got to be one of the worst Bengals drafts I have ever seen..... on this site.

 

A team with Joe Mixon and Gio Bernard is suddenly going to take Guice in the first round?  And as bad as that pick is, we suddenly double down by taking Penny in the third?  Horrid.

 

How about we stick to fixing the o-line with either Price/Ragnow/Daniels for center, Brown at RT or go for a MLB like Evans in the first.  The guard pick is fine, but I might prefer Braden Smith.  I'd be fine with a TE there as well.If we go brown in the first, give me Cole in the third.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, INbengalfan said:

While I appreciate n the effort, this has got to be one of the worst Bengals drafts I have ever seen..... on this site.

 

A team with Joe Mixon and Gio Bernard is suddenly going to take Guice in the first round?  And as bad as that pick is, we suddenly double down by taking Penny in the third?  Horrid.

 

How about we stick to fixing the o-line with either Price/Ragnow/Daniels for center, Brown at RT or go for a MLB like Evans in the first.  The guard pick is fine, but I might prefer Braden Smith.  I'd be fine with a TE there as well.If we go brown in the first, give me Cole in the third.

Haha it's a work in progress, so much going on that I forgot to review everything which is why your comment is helpful. I didn't mean to draft two running backs to the Bengals, again that was my mistake. I'll have to fix this immediately. Thanks for the ckmment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

for the jags its decent. 

I love the sutton Pick for us even tho we spent like 16 million on 2 wrs.  i feel like hes a BPA there and offers us a unique skill set. 

i want to like the hurst pick but hes honestly just meh to me. to me i think i would like to see us go with C. Okorafor or K. Lauletta. Okorafor would give us a Potential Starting RT of the future and potential starting Guard this year.  Lauletta would be adding a Potential Backup QB who might be a replacement for bortles. 

the 3rd round pick is pretty solid but i think i would go with Dalton Schultz who i think the jags probably would love as te because hes one of the best blocking tes in the draft tho i could see Desmond Harrison being an interesting choice for a potential RT. 

 

Side note: i see you have DJ moore lasting to nearly the end of the 3rd round and im curious as to why.  hes tested to be like 97% in sparq for the position  and watching the tape he seems like a really solid wr prospect and im sure a team would potentially grab him round 1 or round 2 at worst. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love the first two picks for Oakland.

Why do you think they'd go QB in the third though? I can't see that happening. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

for the jags its decent. 

I love the sutton Pick for us even tho we spent like 16 million on 2 wrs.  i feel like hes a BPA there and offers us a unique skill set. 

i want to like the hurst pick but hes honestly just meh to me. to me i think i would like to see us go with C. Okorafor or K. Lauletta. Okorafor would give us a Potential Starting RT of the future and potential starting Guard this year.  Lauletta would be adding a Potential Backup QB who might be a replacement for bortles. 

the 3rd round pick is pretty solid but i think i would go with Dalton Schultz who i think the jags probably would love as te because hes one of the best blocking tes in the draft tho i could see Desmond Harrison being an interesting choice for a potential RT. 

 

Side note: i see you have DJ moore lasting to nearly the end of the 3rd round and im curious as to why.  hes tested to be like 97% in sparq for the position  and watching the tape he seems like a really solid wr prospect and im sure a team would potentially grab him round 1 or round 2 at worst. 

He's a developmental guy like Tavon Austin to me. Raw receiever but dynamic punt returner and athlete in general. I think he has a great chance to be more productive than Austin but I like him as a second or third round pick. This is a deep draft. Very deep.

 

I appreciate your feedback. Hayden Hurst is a guy with a lot of potential late second and I think Tom Coughlin and Doug Marrone like those gritty blocking tight ends who can double as pass catchers. Your suggestion of Okorafor is interesting though I will keep that option in mind now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Blazer026 said:

Love the first two picks for Oakland.

Why do you think they'd go QB in the third though? I can't see that happening. 

 

Cool, thanks for your feedback. I was thinking Carr is a little injury prone and Gruden likes QB's so getting a guy who was raised by a head football coach and lives the game would make a good pick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is bad for the Browns, personally not a fan of Mayfield but It’s understandable. Jackson at 12 makes absolutely no sense, neither does reaching for a LT at the top of the 2nd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BrownsDog23 said:

This is bad for the Browns, personally not a fan of Mayfield but It’s understandable. Jackson at 12 makes absolutely no sense, neither does reaching for a LT at the top of the 2nd

I've heard it mentioned multiple times that the Browns may take two QB's. I think that is unlikely at 1 and 4, which is where these people are been thinking they would go, (SXM radio hosts/analysts/guests to the show). If Cleveland trades out of 4 to 12 and the best player available is Lamar Jackson on their board, I could see them taking him. There will be teams willing to trade for him right away regardless. Jackson will go from Kizer, Hogan, and... Kessler in 2017, to Tyrod Taylor, Baker Mayfield, and Lamar Jackson in 2018. Who knows, maybe the Browns want to work with both QB's in minicamp and training camp before being comfortable trading one or the other. Many teams covet Mayfield. Baker Mayfield could potentially fetch a big haul from some team that loses their starting QB for 2018 to injury, (or wants to investinto their future). The Browns front office is unorthodox and is really well equipped to find the best solutions this draft.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@BrownsDog23 Following this mock draft, the Broncos, Jets, Saints, and Patriots will all be looking for a QB. Steelers, Chargers, Ravens, Jaguars and Redskins will all be is he market for a future QB in the coming year or two. Mayfield and Jackson offer a ton of value to the Browns. And who knows, maybe Jackson can work out at a RB/WR/KR/PR.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would be awful odd of the Chiefs to draft Miller after signing Watkins.

Jessie Bates

Tim Settle

 

Take your pick of DE, CB, OL, or OLB after that. Those first 2 picks would be outstanding though 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×