Ownership directed Front Office attend all QB prospects' games in 2017

jetskid007

1 minute ago, jetskid007 said:

Hard to say, but I would guess our 3rd round pick + 6

That is a very easy price to pay but I doubt it takes so little. Probably a 2 and 3 at least and our 6. Risky move for Cleveland unless they really view Tyrod as a long term option. They would be really wise to take Barkley at 1, and a QB at 4.

2 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

That is a very easy price to pay but I doubt it takes so little. Probably a 2 and 3 at least and our 6. Risky move for Cleveland unless they really view Tyrod as a long term option. They would be really wise to take Barkley at 1, and a QB at 4.

They're taking a QB at one. It's done. We need to stop talking about this as a possibility 

4 hours ago, jetskid007 said:

They're taking a QB at one. It's done. We need to stop talking about this as a possibility 

I think thats a stupid move for them a move that actually makes no sense. So its definitely a possibility. Well see on draft day but youre way too certain for no reason and there is little logic to why they shouldnt take the best player in the draft when they can easily take a QB at 4. 

2 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

I think thats a stupid move for them a move that actually makes no sense. So its definitely a possibility. Well see on draft day but youre way too certain for no reason and there is little logic to why they shouldnt take the best player in the draft when they can easily take a QB at 4. 

Where’s the dislike button?

2 hours ago, GangGreen420 said:

Trade to 3/4 for Rosen and be done with it.

You CANT sit at 6 if you want a QB. It’s not an option.

I think we have to do this too. Sucks but its the price to pay for a QB. I want Rosen bad at this point, so i do hope we find a way. 

22 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

They have a pretty good stable of backs. All signs point to them taking Darnold as they should.

Archived