Packers Sign Kyle Fuller to Offer Sheet

Packerraymond

Just now, Packerraymond said:

This actually pisses me off, what is Gute a double agent? Hey Gute see if you can get Trubisky a long term deal with 30 guaranteed and lock Howard up for 12 guaranteed.

Dude just handed the Bears a steal of a contract for 4 years, niceeeee.

Do not be so negative.  I'm just sick of it. 

Just now, Packerraymond said:

This actually pisses me off, what is Gute a double agent? Hey Gute see if you can get Trubisky a long term deal with 30 guaranteed and lock Howard up for 12 guaranteed.

Dude just handed the Bears a steal of a contract for 4 years, niceeeee.

I agree for the most part, although it's really a good deal for two not four. With that little guaranteed they can be off the hook pretty easily after two. Gets pricey if they ride it out completely. But yeah you'd think if Gute pumped up the guaranteed portion a bit more we may have had something there. 

1 minute ago, deltarich87 said:

Considering that's the deal, I'd like to think GB made that offer with the expectation the Bears would match. They certainly didn't make it difficult on them. $18 million guaranteed?

I'd like to think this was done with something else in mind

You can only hope.

Do you think the Bears will send Gute a "Thank You" postcard?

I like this move. A lot of people pretending to know whats going on in the Packers brass heads... Even if we don't land Fuller we have literally used all avenues to make this team better. FA, trade, and now trying to stick it to a rival through out bidding a tender to get one of the top DBs on the market. I like what Gute has been doing, and he made it clear he will look at every avenue to build a football team. Even the Nelson move felt like it was straight out of New England. I can't wait to see what he does in the draft.

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

Hey Gute, Cam Meredith is available, I'm thinking a nice 3/15 with 4m in guarantees would be a good contract for the Bears.

Hey Gute maybe we can get curry for 4 years 573 million with 1.5 mil guaranteed

Just now, Toddfather said:

I like this move. A lot of people pretending to know whats going on in the Packers brass heads... Even if we don't land Fuller we have literally used all avenues to make this team better.

It's a good point, but... *TRIED. 

I respect Gute for trying, but I feel like if you're not going to go all out on something like this, it hurts you more than helps you.  It helped the Bears.  Made them lock up a good corner for four years on a good deal. 

If it was a better attempt or if it hurt the Bears more, good move, but I don't think it was a good attempt, and I don't like the outcome. 

Archived