Jets trade up to 3

BJets512

5 hours ago, DowNY said:

Tomorrow is going to be a long day

It sure will be a long day, but it will be over for us by 8 PM, then we will be done till sometime Friday, when we have the 72 pick in the third round. Also the Jets cancel all meetings with non QB,,s in the 2018 draft, which means there is no way the Jets are trading down. It makes sense when after we pick at three, seventy players come off the board before we pick again.

16 minutes ago, barnaby8787 said:

Too late.  With that said, she's one of the most well-respected beat reporters and is as tuned-in to the Browns as anyone.

As a Cleveland fan, whatever the outcome, no one should EVER put any stock into what the hack Mary Kay Cabot (MKC) has to say. She's the worst...totally clueless.

14 minutes ago, barnaby8787 said:

Too late.  With that said, she's one of the most well-respected beat reporters and is as tuned-in to the Browns as anyone.

I actually tend to believe that actually because 1 they have the #1 pick and have no reason to throw smoke.  Unless they are messing with the Giants which again doesn't make too much sense for them to do that either.  Giants likely have all their scenarios in place and trade outs lined up already should so and so go at #1.  And yes Cabot is the go to for all CLE Browns news.  

Still wouldn't shock me if they went Darnold though.

You guys were cracking me up yesterday with the whole Mayfield and LAC meeting news.  That's not a big deal by any stretch.  It's not the act of taking the meeting lightly it's the fact that he said it.  If LAC came away from the meeting like well he didn't take it seriously or didn't know the playbook that's on them.  The problem with what happened was Mayfield saying that he took it lightly which he should have just kept his mouth shut.  Some will love his honesty and others will tell him to smarten up.  

Doesn't move the needle for me either way.  We know he's brash, we know he speaks his mind, we know he's cocky.  If he comes here and plays well it won't matter in the slightest.

Just now, Rockice_8 said:

You guys were cracking me up yesterday with the whole Mayfield and LAC meeting news.  That's not a big deal by any stretch.  It's not the act of taking the meeting lightly it's the fact that he said it.  If LAC came away from the meeting like well he didn't take it seriously or didn't know the playbook that's on them.  The problem with what happened was Mayfield saying that he took it lightly which he should have just kept his mouth shut.  Some will love his honesty and others will tell him to smarten up.  

Doesn't move the needle for me either way.  We know he's brash, we know he speaks his mind, we know he's cocky.  If he comes here and plays well it won't matter in the slightest.

Nah bruh

He don’t prepare and he don’t name names.

Rosen mailing these interviews these last few days. Highly doubt it changes our board. But I’m thinking this.

If Darnold is here we take him no matter who else is on the board. If Darnold is gone and both Rosen and Mayfield are available I give it a 65% chance we go Rosen and 35% Mayfield. Just my guess. Like @jetskid007has said. I think our move up to 3 was to guarantee us 1 of Darnold, Rosen or Mayfield (and my guess in that order). So whoever is available in that order will be the pick.

Archived