Jets trade up to 3

BJets512

Allen would be a good fit for Cleveland. No doubt.  Could definitely see that happening.

I'm going to go out there and say Baker Mayfield will go number 1 overall to the Browns. DePodesta is a stat guy and probably came to the same conclusion as PFF with Baker. McCloughan said back in February that Baker is the number one guy in the draft. That's 2 out of the 5 decision makers. Dorsey last year said he was sold on Mahomes after they put him on the whiteboard. Rumors are that Baker is doing the best on the whiteboard. Hue had positive things to say of Baker. 

Book it. 

The only way i see McCown starting more than a handful of games is if Allen ends up being the pick.  If Allen is the pick you can all be assured that I will be ugly faced crying.  I am talking real full racking sobs.  Then I will start watching HL vids of Allen making the throws that only he can make and I will ignore all of the terrible plays where he is off target or late with his throw so that he had to gun the ball to make up for his lack of timing.  I will once again be putting my faith in the words and transformative talents of Jordan Palmer...... awww crap.

I think it’s impossible to be upset as a fan tomorrow regardless. No matter if we draft the exact guy you or I want (just saying that in general) there’s great things to look forward to with any of the top 3 guys this year. At this stage the only pick that would have me scratching my head at would be drafting Allen if there. I just think the development he will command we don’t have to offer. The other 3 theres big reasons to get excited about.

Needless to say if you see champagne getting poured for a Suite a Jerry World tomorrow on TV it will only be for Rosen or Darnold.

42 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

I think it’s impossible to be upset as a fan tomorrow regardless. No matter if we draft the exact guy you or I want (just saying that in general) there’s great things to look forward to with any of the top 3 guys this year. At this stage the only pick that would have me scratching my head at would be drafting Allen if there. I just think the development he will command we don’t have to offer. The other 3 theres big reasons to get excited about.

Needless to say if you see champagne getting poured for a Suite a Jerry World tomorrow on TV it will only be for Rosen or Darnold.

Allen would be a huge disappointment not to mention he’s a really poor fit for our offense. Any of the other 3 I’d be happy with but as it stands Rosen is my top choice.

Just now, ekill08x said:

Allen would be a huge disappointment not to mention he’s a really poor fit for our offense. Any of the other 3 I’d be happy with but as it stands Rosen is my top choice.

I still have Allen as my number 1 if the browns pass I want him 

Archived