Jets trade up to 3

BJets512

29 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

I really think the Bills trade up to 2 and jump us for a QB. 

Only way I see that happening is if they trade to a top 6 team first then trade up with the Giants from there.

Word is, Giants don't want to go down 10 spots. Our overpay is forcing Giants hand to request an overpay from the Bills, no matter previous front office Gettlemen connections either.

I think Bills will have to get to 4 or 5 then trade even more capital for #2. Do I think it's possible? Yeah. They have 2 picks in each of the top 3 rounds and all their picks next year.

Likely? Idk. I think Bills may settle to jumping to #4.

1 hour ago, Dr.O said:

http://draftanalyst.com/pro-day-april-3-boise-state-memphis

Under the notes section but Pauline says that a lot of insiders feel we are going for Mayfield for what it’s worth. Tbh I really don’t care anymore just give me Rosen or Baker and let’s move on.

This is pretty much where I am right now.  I think Allen goes 1 Darnold goes 2, and we get our choice of Baker and Rosen.  I am honestly beyond caring which one.  I'll be very happy with either.  

On the Allen thing I think it is fairly telling if he actually chose not to visit us.  That tells me, if true, that he knows that he is going #1, as the Browns are the only team that can definitively tell a player that they are taking them.  Allen at 1 is basically the dream scenario for us.

1 minute ago, rampantjet said:

This is pretty much where I am right now.  I think Allen goes 1 Darnold goes 2, and we get our choice of Baker and Rosen.  I am honestly beyond caring which one.  I'll be very happy with either.  

On the Allen thing I think it is fairly telling if he actually chose not to visit us.  That tells me, if true, that he knows that he is going #1, as the Browns are the only team that can definitively tell a player that they are taking them.  Allen at 1 is basically the dream scenario for us.

Us getting Allen is my dream scenario 

tho him choosing to cancel is troubling 

if I were him I’d go see every team who asked me to come in. Seriously what is the negative in going in and meeting these people ? 

Just now, KBS756 said:

Us getting Allen is my dream scenario 

tho him choosing to cancel is troubling 

if I were him I’d go see every team who asked me to come in. Seriously what is the negative in going in and meeting these people ? 

Why fly somewhere if you KNOW you are going #1 overall to the Browns.  They may have already told him.

11 minutes ago, rampantjet said:

Why fly somewhere if you KNOW you are going #1 overall to the Browns.  They may have already told him.

Idk I’m a proponent of going out and meeting as many of the people in your industry as you can

but damn it if true Allen had moved to the top of my list

To add to the speck, Pauline is saying he’s hearing “around the league” they will take Mayfield, if Darnold is gone. 

One thing that I think is pretty true is Darnold is their #1 player (they like someone the most considering they wanted to get to 1) and they know he’s going to be a Giant/Brown

Archived