Kirk Cousins Stuff

Woz

18 minutes ago, ripsean21 said:

Never know we could get lucky and get somebody in the draft that comes in and just gets it. The really good ones can do that you never know it’s a gamble but Talib is excellent I love his game but I don’t want to hinder Fuller I think he’s a future star!!!

True, I already think Fuller is better than Breeland tbh. He really played well this year and was the only one of our corners that could catch the ball, which matters when you’re trying to win games and winning the turnover battle is so huge.

If not Talib, I’ve also been telling Broncos fans if you want Kirk, we’ll do a franchise tag trade him to you for their ILB Brandon Marshall and a drsft pick. Heck, if we could get the 5th overall pick from them we could maybe get Darnold or Rosen, whomever the Browns don’t Draft.

2 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

Damn, you guys remember in 2013 when the front page was 50% RG3 threads?

Kirk says hello.

I’d rather remember 2012 when we were all on cloud 9 when we went on our late season run beating the Ravens, Cowboys, Eagles and Giants on our way to 10-6 and our first NFC East Division Championship this century.

Sadly, it appears that we may once again lose a possible franchise Qb for the second time in 4 years. Obviously for different reasons, but in 2012 we thought we’d have RG3 tearing up the league still and for a few more years. Then, not too long ago after RG3 bombed and was clearly going to be out during 2015, Kirk stepped up and it appeared he’d be the long term answer - which he may still be - but it seems very unlikely give how the front office totally botched the 2015 negotiations and then fired McCloughan, the one person Kirk trusted in the front office.

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

Definitely RG3, that was the most frustrating and divisive I’ve ever remembered this forum and that’s saying a lot.

Kirk cousins is next to be out and it's sad cause he isn't bad . But that's life so hey let's hope for the best .

13 hours ago, turtle28 said:

True, I already think Fuller is better than Breeland tbh. He really played well this year and was the only one of our corners that could catch the ball, which matters when you’re trying to win games and winning the turnover battle is so huge.

If not Talib, I’ve also been telling Broncos fans if you want Kirk, we’ll do a franchise tag trade him to you for their ILB Brandon Marshall and a drsft pick. Heck, if we could get the 5th overall pick from them we could maybe get Darnold or Rosen, whomever the Browns don’t Draft.

Talib getting released and I would not be surprised if skins pursue him . 

22 hours ago, Dashing202 said:

Aqib talib and Murray would be good vets imo. But should not be expensive because there older now 

Talib isn’t a free agent yet but he might be released. I think Talib will be expensive, he’s still a top corner. He’s not going to cost as much as Norman did but I could see him getting more money than Breeland and near $10 million a year on a 3 year deal. I don’t see there’s any way we sign Talib as a free agent.

We’ll roll with the  young corners we drafted over the last 2 years and Dunbar. 

The only way we get Talib is if he’s part of a package we trade for if we franchise tag and trade Cousins.

22 hours ago, Dashing202 said:

Talib getting released and I would not be surprised if skins pursue him . 

He hasn’t been released yet and we aren’t now going to sign a free agent corner. We drafted Fuller, Morea and signed and have developed Dunbar as an udfa to take over for Breeland if he leaves.

2 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Talib isn’t a free agent yet but he might be released. I think Talib will be expensive, he’s still a top corner. He’s not going to cost as much as Norman did but I could see him getting more money than Breeland and near $10 million a year on a 3 year deal. I don’t see there’s any way we sign Talib as a free agent.

We’ll roll with the  young corners we drafted over the last 2 years and Dunbar. 

The only way we get Talib is if he’s part of a package we trade for if we franchise tag and trade Cousins.

Talib as ties with Allen and Gruden I believe . We can work something out he isn't a huge need . But him and Norman would be very good starting corners . 

Just now, turtle28 said:

He hasn’t been released yet and we aren’t now going to sign a free agent corner. We drafted Fuller, Morea and signed and have developed Dunbar as an udfa to take over for Breeland if he leaves.

Morea hasn't proven anything and Dunbar contract wasn't super expensive . A one year deal on talib wouldn't hurt and I doubt they will find a trade he's like 32

5 hours ago, Dashing202 said:

Morea hasn't proven anything and Dunbar contract wasn't super expensive . A one year deal on talib wouldn't hurt and I doubt they will find a trade he's like 32

Fuller will start opposite Norman, Dunbar or Moreau will come in when we go nickle and fuller will move to the slot. We don’t need another corner.

Archived