Kirk Cousins Stuff

Woz

56 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Sad stat here on Doctson. He has to catch these balls next year that he didn’t come down with for Cousins 

You totally read that wrong buddy. Not to mention Cian Fahey is an absolute child who hates Kirk Cousins. He's with out a doubt the most embarrassing person I encountered while on twitter. 

If Cousins isn't tagged by tomorrow?

Then I want Bruce Allen fired on March 7th!!!!! ??☹?

How do you let a QB commanding 30+M a year, walk for nothing?

Btw, it will be nothing!!

Because we WILL be aggressive in FA.

Allen has 1 more day, or I'm 100% on the fire him bandwagon.

No excuses!

53 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

If Cousins isn't tagged by tomorrow?

Then I want Bruce Allen fired on March 7th!!!!! ??☹?

How do you let a QB commanding 30+M a year, walk for nothing?

Btw, it will be nothing!!

Because we WILL be aggressive in FA.

Allen has 1 more day, or I'm 100% on the fire him bandwagon.

No excuses!

Dude I've been saying this for 2 years now. Bruce Allen needs to go.

Down to 4 specific teams, now down to 2 specific teams? Hmm, Mr. Cousins sure seems to be making some very important decisions with no information or contact from these teams whatsoever...9_9

That’s some pretty sketchy stuff from the guy who threatened a grievance if we tagged him. 

What I would absolutely love to see is the Skins go ahead and tag his *** anyway. And if he tries to go ahead with the grievance, politely remind him that if he does that, whatever team he ends up with is going to be slapped with a tampering allegation. And that it might be in everyone’s interest for him to just work with us on a tag/trade to his chosen team instead of being a pill about it. 

15 minutes ago, e16bball said:

Down to 4 specific teams, now down to 2 specific teams? Hmm, Mr. Cousins sure seems to be making some very important decisions with no information or contact from these teams whatsoever...9_9

That’s some pretty sketchy stuff from the guy who threatened a grievance if we tagged him. 

What I would absolutely love to see is the Skins go ahead and tag his *** anyway. And if he tries to go ahead with the grievance, politely remind him that if he does that, whatever team he ends up with is going to be slapped with a tampering allegation. And that it might be in everyone’s interest for him to just work with us on a tag/trade to his chosen team instead of being a pill about it. 

Or the reports could just be nonsense.  

5 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Or the reports could just be nonsense.  

Could be. But I don’t think they are. Do you?

I know if I was Cousins, MIN and NYJ would have been the two I’d have kept in it till the end. Because I would want to go to MIN and because I’d want to use NYJ as the team to put a huge offer on the table that I could use to leverage more money out of MIN. 

And if I was Cousins, I wouldn’t want to drag the process out well past March 14 and keep my future team in a holding pattern while the good players signed elsewhere. Actually, I’d want to sign immediately once FA started — so that the team could use me as a negotiating chip with other desired FAs.

So I do very much believe that he is soliciting offers and having contact with his suitors. It just makes sense. And he’s obviously a very pragmatic guy. I’d love to see them use that pragmatism against him. Won’t happen — but it would be fun to see them get the last laugh out of this whole ordeal.

10 minutes ago, e16bball said:

Could be. But I don’t think they are. Do you?

I know if I was Cousins, MIN and NYJ would have been the two I’d have kept in it till the end. Because I would want to go to MIN and because I’d want to use NYJ as the team to put a huge offer on the table that I could use to leverage more money out of MIN. 

And if I was Cousins, I wouldn’t want to drag the process out well past March 14 and keep my future team in a holding pattern while the good players signed elsewhere. Actually, I’d want to sign immediately once FA started — so that the team could use me as a negotiating chip with other desired FAs.

So I do very much believe that he is soliciting offers and having contact with his suitors. It just makes sense. And he’s obviously a very pragmatic guy. I’d love to see them use that pragmatism against him. Won’t happen — but it would be fun to see them get the last laugh out of this whole ordeal.

I would consider Denver over the Jets personally.  I wouldn’t want to deal with that media.  Minny would be a great choice too, plus you might get a chance to screw the redskins in the playoffs.

Is it possible we’ve given him permission to talk to other teams in order to stir up trade interest?

40 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

Cooley said an agent told him Vikings offering Cuz 3Y/$91M fully g'teed.

Take it for what it's worth 

Is it the same agent who told him teams were still interested in him as a player?

18 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

I would consider Denver over the Jets personally.  I wouldn’t want to deal with that media.  Minny would be a great choice too, plus you might get a chance to screw the redskins in the playoffs.

Is it possible we’ve given him permission to talk to other teams in order to stir up trade interest?

Wouldn't this have to be the case, otherwise its tampering?

24 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Is it the same agent who told him teams were still interested in him as a player?

Actually wouldn't mind cousins on the Vikings . 

Idk will find out soon but Minnesota makes a ton of sense for cousins . Cap-money-defense- and an OL.

Archived