Kirk Cousins Stuff

Woz

31 minutes ago, e16bball said:

Threatening the Redskins with a grievance really rubbed me the wrong way, so I’d like to stick it to him if we can. 

To be fair, the only reason the grievance was even mentioned was in response to the trial balloon by the front office to see if the tag & trade concept would fly after trading for Smith.

D Hall says Cousins wasn't committed. I think that was apparent. I saw times, crucial 3rd downs, redzones, where he could have been successful on the read/option. He'd mostly just stuff the ball into the RB's belly and fake his run. 

He didn't want to risk injury maybe. Only he knows for sure but seemed that way. He also didn't like to take the risky shots downfield, Didn't want to get intercepted and ruin that stat sheet for upcoming deals .

Now here's what I'm looking forwarded to seeing. New deal and new team and he's FREE to "play his game". Take risk etc. Will that bring him out and he'll rise above the Stat King and become a winner ,,,OR will he be exposed and throw more interceptions or even get hurt taking chances to run for 1st downs and TD's. I'll surely be following two games this season. 

1 hour ago, Brian23 said:

I don't actually believe it, but that's hilarious to think about. xD

Since I know who the Redskins chaplain is, I think that's probably misleading at best. No, he is not their full time chaplain, but that's because he's running his own church.

10 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

For those of you pissing and moaning that he didn't say thank you or goodbye.

https://kirkcousins.org/blogs/blog/thank-you-washington?utm_campaign=KCfarewell031218&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social 

"After calling Washington home for the past six years, the team has decided to move on to another option and, in turn, my family and I will be moving on as well."

Aww, Not his fault again I see. xD

I think this sums up my feelings for the man. 

https://thesportscapitol.com/2018/03/12/opinion-be-thankful-for-the-end-of-the-you-like-that-era/

On 3/9/2018 at 4:05 PM, Brian23 said:

I don't actually believe it, but that's hilarious to think about. xD

The Dan Bruce PR machine tactics are so predictable. Many called this a year ago- when they get dumped they lash out and trash using schills like D Hall or has transformed from MeAngelo to fully bought and paid punk 

now go after a guys religion with anonymous sources It really is shameful. I don’t recall the Horror in this when Gibbs was winning Super Bowls 

2 hours ago, ripsean21 said:

I know he’s the big fish but he is literally all they talk about ever. Like there are a lot of FA players. Like report something else like all day was reruns about Kirk and nothing else

It didn't happen with RG3, it didn't happen with Kirk, and it won't happen with Alex.

Congratulations “Kurt” on your deal with the Vikings- life changing generational wealth to go along with a legitimate co-favorite to be in next years Super Bowl

Class guy and record breaking QB. Wish him the best way xcept when he plays the Redskins

Cousins last tweet to Brice:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

147818.jpg

I  wrote this article under my nom de plume . 

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2758289-buyer-beware-kirk-cousins-could-be-fools-gold-on-the-2018-free-agent-market

Damn good read and what I saw. Time will tell but I'm one happy fan :) 

AND,, I love this part.. The Vikings have a killa schedule this year. God I hope they open ---on MONDAY NIGHT !!

21 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

I  wrote this article under my nom de plume . 

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2758289-buyer-beware-kirk-cousins-could-be-fools-gold-on-the-2018-free-agent-market

Damn good read and what I saw. Time will tell but I'm one happy fan :) 

I don't disagree with you on your characterization of his throws (sometimes too early/late). But the Denver pick Cooley went over. He tore Doctson on apart for loafing on the route. Which caused Kirk to throw late.

Archived