Kirk Cousins Stuff

Woz

6 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I started posting in 2009 and this team has been a dumpster fire for the most part. And yet, here we all are, still posting. Some have left but they've been replaced with new. This forum has stayed strong

Yup. It has. I started posting in 2007 back when E and Woz were the mods. I got quite a few warnings when SuperSkinFan (*RIP)and I used to go at each other. Kinda gave that up when @Wozkidnapped me and brought me to the moderators forum and wouldn't let me go (kinda like a weird FF version of "Silence of the Lambs")

4 hours ago, Woz said:

Let's not troll the forum, okay?

3 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

, I can guarantee you that if you keep this up once Kirk is officially gone, he will become another in a long line of former QBs that will get a thread insta-locked if mentioned.

Lighten up guys. Differences aside that video was funny, not trolling. I don't mind the jab back by MKNight82 at all, I actually deserved that video he posted. But if you cant laugh at int's with " My heart will go on" by Celine Dion played horribly with a recorder, you just can't laugh. That crap is funny

1 hour ago, MKnight82 said:

1 hour ago, Dashing202 said:

Now that's he's a Vikings .. does anyone really believe he takes them to the Super Bowl?. 

Yes

Do I believe the Vikings will make the SB while Kirk is there? Sure. I think they have a good chance. Will it be because of Kirk? No. No offense intended to Case Keenum, but they were one win away with him at QB. If anyone would take Keenum over Cousins, I would call them crazy.

Cousins will have a strong run game and great WRs. If he doesn’t get them there, he is a colossal FA bust.

They will not appear or win a SB, imo.

The Defense is good enough to ride them in the Playoffs, but it wont be easy.

Remember, Rodgers got hurt last season. Their path to winning the Division was quite easy.

Plus, the NFC is loaded with talented to good teams.

But that's not why they wont get there.

Cousins doesn't have the ability to carry a team that far.

The only game that Cousin ever won, that was important? The "you like that " Bucs game.

Cause we probably don't make the Playoffs if we lose that game.

Other than that, he has been the most non-clutch QB do wear the Burgundy & Gold.

We can never start the year off with a bang going 1-0. He always loses them. Can't wait to do a pick'm this year when I see Minnesota's 1st opponent.

His Primetime record is atrocious & he can't beat the Cowboys.

That's should be reason alone not to sign his ***.

I could write for days telling you all, we needed to move on.

Don't get me wrong though...He'll probably throw for 4500 yards, 30 yds & 12 it's.

He 'll just choke when it really matters.

I don't know, maybe he's the new Romo.

10 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

Yup. It has. I started posting in 2007 back when E and Woz were the mods. I got quite a few warnings when SuperSkinFan (*RIP)and I used to go at each other. Kinda gave that up when @Wozkidnapped me and brought me to the moderators forum and wouldn't let me go (kinda like a weird FF version of "Silence of the Lambs")

I think I had a legit chance to be the oldest forum member (January 2006), but maybe @e16bball has me beat since he's more regularly back? I can't remember his start date. Not sure what footy's was either.

18 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I don't think he does to be honest - for some reason I thought he was 2007 also. Could be wrong. 

The old forum has @turtle28 as Nov 2007, @Woz was March 2006.

@MikeT14 Jan 2006.

Mknight82 March 2009

@lavar703 Jan 2009

@mike23md Jan 2007

@e16bball Dec 2004

There were posters older than that in the intro thread but they don’t seem to have stuck around, most of the other regular here were post 2010.  

Archived