What would you give up for OBJ?

zelbell

I will trade the 1st overall for the second plus obj

under these conditions

1st landry signs a 70 million dollar 5 year contract

obj does the same

I like darnold plus obj more then just darnold.

2 this forces everybody behinds us at 4  to deal picks to get there qb the trade value we created could be greater then trading for the first overall pick

1 hour ago, duke2056 said:

Because they think multiple 1st rounders and 15-20 million in cap space is a better fit right now?:/

The Browns already have dealt with Gordon and his antics. The last thing a team that is trying to find itself needs is for another player they need to babysit.

2 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

The Browns already have dealt with Gordon and his antics. The last thing a team that is trying to find itself needs is for another player they need to babysit.

And especially one that would cost so much in draft pick and money value with so many red flags.

4 minutes ago, bruceb said:

And especially one that would cost so much in draft pick and money value with so many red flags.

Who plays a position thats success is reliant on the QB play in order to have any impact that comes close to his price tag.

Im not giving 70 million dollars to a player who touches the ball 6 times per game.

9 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Who plays a position thats success is reliant on the QB play in order to have any impact that comes close to his price tag.

Im not giving 70 million dollars to a player who touches the ball 6 times per game.

Hell, I've read that he wants 100 million.

No thanks.

11 minutes ago, bruceb said:

No thanks.

Yea I dont know if Im giving him that contract--which is why the Giants are looking to trade him.

Im sure as hell not giving him that contract while also giving up multiple high draft picks in the process.

Hard pass.

Buncha old stuffy get off my lawn mizers in here.  As much as I prefer to not draft a RB in the top 5 (much rather trade down), I would certainly be intrigued with the possibility of:

#1 QB

Barkley/Duke

OBJ/Gordon/Landry

Njoku

36 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

Yea I dont know if Im giving him that contract--which is why the Giants are looking to trade him.

Im sure as hell not giving him that contract while also giving up multiple high draft picks in the process.

Hard pass.

And then some.

He is a disaster waiting to happen.

Poor use of assets, imho.

15 hours ago, bruceb said:

No thanks.

Why? We’ve got tons of money. No franchise qb to pay big money to for the next 5 years. As long as we structure it the right way it wouldn’t hurt us. He’s an incredible player. What’s the benefit of not spending that money? It doesn’t help us win. 

1 hour ago, bruceb said:

So what?

What does that have to do with anything being discussed?

Your premise is that nyg is acting rational now except nothing you exhibited towards pat shurmur in 2011 or 2012 or whatever came anywhere close to acknowledging that pat shurmur could act rational .  Pick one

Archived