2018 MLB GDT IT’S HEREEEEE

bigbadbuff23835

1 hour ago, jrry32 said:

Boy oh boy, he had me nervous with the bases loaded and two outs, but he worked out of it. His off-speed stuff is really on tonight. Just gotta control the nerves. The walks are hurting him.

He has legitimate All Star stuff. Let's hope he can stay healthy.

Is it just the braves or are Bullpens across the league just this crappy the last few years compared to years past.  It seems outside of maybe a really good closer the rest of alot of bullpen arms have so much more problems now either holding leads or keeping a team from adding alot more.

20 minutes ago, redsoxsuck05 said:

He has legitimate All Star stuff. Let's hope he can stay healthy.

He looked pretty darn good today. If he commands his fastball better, he could be a game-changer for the Yankees this year. I hope they give him some run. It's insane that this dude was cut by the Giants and unemployed for some time.

*Knock on wood* It also seems like Betances has gotten back to where he should be.

On 6/15/2018 at 3:17 AM, Spartica4Real said:

Not that crazy, but a little crazy. Astros/Red Sox/Yankees are all pretty set with the exception of catastrophic injuries. Indians aren't set because they're not playing great but if they start playing closer to their 2016/2017 self then they're set with how bad that division is. Mariners are playing above their heads and I could definitely see them missing out on the Wild Card, but they're favored for it at this point. 

Indians is 99 percent winning the central.  I honestly do not see any team challenging them.  

7 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

I stand by my comment. 

Not sure why anyone would consider it crazy. Astros and Indians are going to win their divisions. Yankees and Red Sox will both make the playoffs too. 

Even if the Mariners collapse; the Angels are the only team that has a realistic chance to catch them. In most years it would be silly to say the playoff teams are set at this point, but the rest of the AL is just that bad this year.

Archived