Titans sign DL Bennie Logan

ttitansfan4life

8 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

I’m fine with it. Would have preferred Hankins, but needed to add something on the DL since we had almost no depth.

Came here just to make sure someone said this...I knew someone would come through. Lol

I understand your feelings. 

But good depth signing and maybe fits better with what they want to be done. 

20 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Came here just to make sure someone said this...I knew someone would come through. Lol

I understand your feelings. 

But good depth signing and maybe fits better with what they want to be done. 

Well yeah, Hankins is a similar player, just younger and better lol.

Probably wants a guaranteed starting spot though, and that may not be something we can offer.

Nice, solid signing. I feel much better adding hin than I did last year when we added Sly Williams.

I wonder what's up with Hankins. This is back to back years where it appears he's had limited interest and is signing somewhat late in the FA process. Bit unusal for a guy his age with his talent.

I loved Logan when he was in Philly. Not sure how good he was last year, but he was definitely good in Philly. He's a different player than Williams. Sly is more athletic, Logan is better at eating blocks and a quality run stuffer.

I think Johnson can play other roles too, and arguably is better suited for them than true NT, so I absolutely love this. Covers one more need and allows us to focus on different things in the Draft.

Reasonable terms. Unless a player is just straight up awful, I'll rarely complain about a one year deal. Will be interested to see who starts Week 1, but having Logan means we can survive a DL going down in a way that we couldn't have before today (assuming it's not Casey obviously).

Solid signing he is more of a nose tackle than most of our other defensive lineman so I like it. He is good against the run from what I have read. As long as he can eat blocks and keep the LBs clean it is a good move.

Archived