Uncle Buck

Terminator 6

1 hour ago, Malfatron said:

They really only needed 1 Terminator.

After watching them back to back lately, it's crazy how T2 is basically a bloated remake of Terminator.

Beat for beat.

The first one is far superior.

What is this I don’t even?

5 hours ago, Fresh Prince said:

Ok now this gives me some hope, but need a better second trailer.

They DID release a new trailer: 

Wow, this looks so much better than the footage from the first teaser. We've been waiting forever to see Tim Miller deliver the goods like we know he's capable of from Deadpool, and it looks like he's finally delivered.

Add with this the news of Eddie Furlong coming back as John Connor and my faith in the first good Terminator movie in 28 years has been restored.

13 hours ago, Malfatron said:

They really only needed 1 Terminator.

After watching them back to back lately, it's crazy how T2 is basically a bloated remake of Terminator.

Beat for beat.

The first one is far superior.

You're not wrong that it's essentially a remake, but I don't agree the first one is superior.

1 hour ago, seminoles1 said:

You're not wrong that it's essentially a remake, but I don't agree the first one is superior.

Yep. T1 is great. T2 took T1 and made it bigger, better, badder and expanded the world. Loved it. 

Sad news.  Seems like Edward Furlong is only doing CGI work/acting to put his face onto a younger body.  Think that's lame.

At the same time, I no longer think Arnold is human based on the recent footage. 

38 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Sad news.  Seems like Edward Furlong is only doing CGI work/acting to put his face onto a younger body.  Think that's lame.

At the same time, I no longer think Arnold is human based on the recent footage. 

Well dang. I didn't expect him to be a major character, but was hoping for a small but integral role.

Maybe they're throwing a curve ball and doing the exact opposite of every Terminator marketing ever that has spoiled the big twist.