Excited/Disappointed/Players you wanted most

beardown3231

16 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

Gilbert looked more like a 3-4 end on tape than a 3 tech ut.  But Henry Melton was a de converted from rb.  I just thought at the time it was backwards.

I didn't know of Gibert (beside the video being semi-viral) before the draft at all, so I had zero clue as to his playstyle. I watched Texas while Young and McCoy were there, didn't love either as a prospect but Young was always good for a few exciting plays at least.  Saw some of Melton then. Preferred him over the other Young that was backing up Charles. I had a major fascination with the thunder/lighting duos. I agree, it was weird to see a guy go from HB to DT.  

On 4/15/2018 at 8:15 AM, Superman(DH23) said:

Umm no Lattimore wasnt close to the best qb in the league last year.  There is this guy in Jax named Jalen Ramsey you might want to look into

Jalen is very good.  Jalen also had the best pass rush in the league and an overall great defense which kinda helps.   

Lattimore is better in coverage than Jalen.  Jalen is the more physical player and better tackler.  Lattimore is faster and quicker.  

For a pure corner Lattimore is better.  For a football player it's closer.

7 hours ago, dll2000 said:

Jalen is very good.  Jalen also had the best pass rush in the league and an overall great defense which kinda helps.   

Lattimore is better in coverage than Jalen.  Jalen is the more physical player and better tackler.  Lattimore is faster and quicker.  

For a pure corner Lattimore is better.  For a football player it's closer.

Cmon dude, no...just...no.  If you want to say Lattimore is a top 10 cb i wont fight you on it, but hes not in Ramsey's orbit as a cover man or a football player.  Hes not as good as Marcus Peters yet even.  Thats just silly

17 hours ago, Superman(DH23) said:

Cmon dude, no...just...no.  If you want to say Lattimore is a top 10 cb i wont fight you on it, but hes not in Ramsey's orbit as a cover man or a football player.  Hes not as good as Marcus Peters yet even.  Thats just silly

Sorry, Ramsey is a god.

Archived